Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

....ah of course the first game was abandoned when the flood lights went on fire, what price last night?

Edit** It was £10 & £5 and free entry vouchers.

Cant see the price on the well site, but the main story (I joke you not) is about a Cash Converters opening in Motherwell

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2012/02/23/cash-converters-opens-in-the-town/

Cash Converters, proud sponsors of the Steelmen, have opened up their brand new store right here in Motherwell.

Come on down to 42 Brandon Parade South and check out the in store offers and promotions.

The management and playing staff are due to appear in store shortly – watch out for that announcement soon.

We look forward to seeing you there!

The Cash Converters Team

CashConvertersMotherwellI23022012.jpg

Steelmen? More like Binmen!

What a first half in the north london derby! Spurs took a 2-0 lead and Arsenal have levelled it with two very good goals before half time. More of the same in the second please!  :thumbsup:

Edit:

5-2 Arsenal now, they have been rampant in the second half! Even Walcott has scored a couple of goals.

Thats was talking the piss! Ref should have booked him.

The rule says that if you kick the ball away you'll get booked. It's a rule that's been on the go for years and years. The players are aware of it. If players are still stupid enough to do it they'll get booked. The rule doesn't say you can't hold on to the ball so by the letter of the law (which it's the ref's job to enforce) Carragher didn't commit a bookable offence. Simple. Hope this has cleared it up for everyone who just can't get their heads round it.

I would, however, be quite happy to see that sort of thing be specifically outlawed too to make it punishable by a booking. You'd see keepers get booked for it all the time.

Annoys me how folk seem to think Liverpool should be embarrassed about this cup win. Liverpool beat the better teams to even reach the final and outplayed Cardiff for the whole game.  If it wasn't for their keeper it would have been a one sided affair.

I was pleased to see Super Kev play so well.

Cardiff v Liverpool

Shots

11 - 39

On target

7 - 19

Corners

3 - 19

Possession

47 - 53

If Cardiff played like that in the league they'd get promoted.

The rule says that if you kick the ball away you'll get booked. It's a rule that's been on the go for years and years. The players are aware of it. If players are still stupid enough to do it they'll get booked. The rule doesn't say you can't hold on to the ball so by the letter of the law (which it's the ref's job to enforce) Carragher didn't commit a bookable offence. Simple. Hope this has cleared it up for everyone who just can't get their heads round it.

I would, however, be quite happy to see that sort of thing be specifically outlawed too to make it punishable by a booking. You'd see keepers get booked for it all the time.

Annoys me how folk seem to think Liverpool should be embarrassed about this cup win. Liverpool beat the better teams to even reach the final and outplayed Cardiff for the whole game.  If it wasn't for their keeper it would have been a one sided affair.

I was pleased to see Super Kev play so well.

Cardiff v Liverpool

Shots

11 - 39

On target

7 - 19

Corners

3 - 19

Possession

47 - 53

If Cardiff played like that in the league they'd get promoted.

From good old Wikipedia

the offence of "unsporting behaviour" may be used to deal with most events that violate the spirit of the game, even if they are not listed as specific offences.