Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first game was Atletico last year. I blagged 5 free tickets, kept one for myself and the rest went to people in my work. It was nice because none of us had ever been to a game before and it allowed my colleagues wives to go shopping in Madrid!

I've never been to a game since.

:wave:

Ah, the good old Banchory Brigade :thumbsup:

My Grandad brought me to a Dundee game about 85 or 86 think we won 2-0. That shouldn't have been my first game though. My Dad was going to take me about six months before, however my Mum spent the weeks before winding me up about "hooligans" and I shat it and refused to go at the lat minute.

The famous Tom Jones ;)

Unless I'm mistaken an inspired Porterloo signing

What a time that was! Gary Hackett was immense also.

I don't really remember my first game but it was def at Tynecastle as FJ says. I thought it was a 1-0 win and we sat at the back of the main stand. Was sometime in the early 80s. For 2-3 years we only ever got to see Aberdeen play Hearts until our Jambo dad took us to Pittodrie and we rinsed them 4-0 and the casuals booted the Yams all the way up and over the broadhill. After that we had to go ourselves, first game without parents was a 2-1 cup victory at Starks Park.

What a time that was! Gary Hackett was immense also.

I don't really remember my first game but it was def at Tynecastle as FJ says. I thought it was a 1-0 win and we sat at the back of the main stand. Was sometime in the early 80s. For 2-3 years we only ever got to see Aberdeen play Hearts until our Jambo dad took us to Pittodrie and we rinsed them 4-0 and the casuals booted the Yams all the way up and over the broadhill. After that we had to go ourselves, first game without parents was a 2-1 cup victory at Starks Park.

If your dads a Jambo what made you pick the dons? Please tell me you never let him hear the end of it when they ballsed up the double?