Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibs vs Dons

Any news of Calderwood having a bust up with Aluko at the end of the game? According to MAD he went on the pitch and had a go at him for not going down for the peno and not tracking back for the corner. All speculation obviously.  :-\

Nothing shown at the end of the BBC Alba coverage.  Some on KKK-Chat are playing the race card!  :o

As an aside, if he had gone down we would have got a penalty I reckon.  Aluko had a poor first half but was excellent in the second.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sol Bamba has played well and had Aluko in his back pocket.  Worth a look?

A couple of decent tackles in the first half, then he tore him a new arsehole for the rest of the game.

like was derek young?

Take a guess  ::)

As an aside, if he had gone down we would have got a penalty I reckon. 

I think everyone was waiting for him to pass to McDonald who was motoring up, but he was intent on getting the goal and stayed up when he got kicked from behind. If it had been at the other end you know any of the hibs players would have went down like a sniper victim. We were lucky to reach the equaliser still ahead as we had retreated into the box and put the tin hats on.

BUT the question I want to know is - where did that 7mins of extra time come from???????????????????????????

I have to wait to see the highlights from yesterday to see how daft and deep we were defending. I still can't get over it but as soon as we went 2-0 up I had flashbacks of when were were 3-1 up with some 20 mins to go last season. So I guess I wasn't surprised, just pissed off  :hammer:

Despite yesterday's result, I'm not overly concerned about playing the Huns next sat. I have no idea why, because we should be getting humped with the way our defence is at the moment. But I think its mainly because the players will raise their game against the scum and shouldn't be as nervous  ::) And the huns themselves are pathetically weak at the moment, I mean, even St Mirren scored against them, so our players should take confidence from that..... :-\

Along with five other lads I got asked not to sit in the seat written on my ticket as Hibs had sealed it off;

"In fear of somebody doing something stupid.", like:

"Jumping over the edge."

We were in the first line of pews in the top half and moved to the front row in the bottom tier.  Couldn`t see nothing.  Not even the far away by-line nor the eighteen yeard box.  Don`t pay good money for this kind of crap view!  Policemen especially in the first thirty minutes kept walking in front of me blocking the enjoyment, second-half a steward stood for the whole of the 45 minutes dead level with my deckchair and I had to keep peeering around either side of him to watch the action.  Not on.

Surely they (Hibs) must have known they were these stools off before sending the briefs upto Aberdeen?

Take Care!

just seen them - why did aluko not go down because of that challenge ???

A foul's a foul though - a player doesn't have to end up on the deck - still should have been a penalty, Aluko was clearly fouled and put off his shot.  If it had happened at the bye line and the ball ran out for a goal kick, guaranteed the free kick would have been given.

I hear what you're saying though - if he went down then there's no way the ref could've bottled it >:D