Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name a pakistani football player?

You easily offended girls blouse.

Offended ? Certainly not. That would suggest that your primary school view of life was in any way impactful. You are too stupid to be offensive. By all means stick around for the comedic value we can derive from your spoutings. I'm not terribly fussed either way.

Pakistanis don't really like fitba that much but the Polish do but none seem to come to any aberdeen games, maybe the club should target them?

aye but the poles are used to paying 10plz not £20 which is 80plz

saying that there is a group of about 15 poles who do go week in week out, mainly Arka Gydinia lads, bit dismayed with the lack of noise at the games, good lads none the less

SS when did I say that Pakistani's are the only muslims? I'm just saying there is a league available to solely Muslims which would insinuate that there are a number of muslims or Pakistani's who play/like football. Having lived in Manchester and the area I was talking about, a lot of them were Pakistani and they played football  :thumbsup:

Offended ? Certainly not. That would suggest that your primary school view of life was in any way impactful. You are too stupid to be offensive. By all means stick around for the comedic value we can derive from your spoutings. I'm not terribly fussed either way.

Get over yersel yi fud.

SS when did I say that Pakistani's are the only muslims? I'm just saying there is a league available to solely Muslims which would insinuate that there are a number of muslims or Pakistani's who play/like football. Having lived in Manchester and the area I was talking about, a lot of them were Pakistani and they played football  :thumbsup:

Fair enough but how many turned up to watch man city? Oldham? Port Vale etc? 1 percent maybe?

Pakistanis do not attend football games in large numbers especially not there local teams, such as bradford and blackburn where there are large pakistani communities basically none of them turn up to support there "local" teams.

Fair enough but how many turned up to watch man city? Oldham? Port Vale etc? 1 percent maybe?

Pakistanis do not attend football games in large numbers especially not there local teams, such as bradford and blackburn where there are large pakistani communities basically none of them turn up to support there "local" teams.

Which is different from your initial claim that Pakistanis don't like football that much. Their [sic] is a world of difference between not liking and not attending, just ask Superstar Tradesman.

I'd imagine that there is an element of truth in what you say about sporting preferences but a sweeping generalisation about people based on race is dodgy ground for someone called SS with a Lazio badge on their account. 

• 3 weeks later...

There were these two men at the game behind me today who made a couple of racist comments. I was a wee bit suprised as its the first time I've ever heard Aberdeen fans saying anything openly racist.

Ibrox tends to drag the bottom of the gene pool for Aberdeen 'support'. Probably because most self-respecting Dons fans avoid the place these days (no offence to whoever was there today)

• 9 months later...

I see on the hat that a certain prominent poster in this thread was convicted of this particularly tasteless offence.

Two men have been fined after Celtic supporters were taunted over the death of Scotland legend Tommy Burns at a cancer charity event in Aberdeen.

Neil Brown, 23, and Matthew Thomson, 20, admitted religiously aggravated breach of the peace hours before an SPL clash at Pittodrie.

It happened at a city nightclub cancer fundraiser earlier this year.

The Aberdeen men were fined a total of £1,800 at the city's sheriff court. Burns died of cancer last year.

The incident happened at the city's Tunnels nightspot.

Concerned witnesses told police a group started singing sectarian songs which caused alarm to revellers attending the fundraiser.

'Highly offensive'

Sheriff Kieran McLernan described their behaviour as "disrespectful and reprehensible".

He said he could not impose football banning orders because there was no evidence the incident was motivated by a football match.

The Tunnels

The Tunnels nightclub was the scene of the incident

Sheriff McLernan said: "This behaviour is highly offensive. It attracts significant public disapproval in a multi-cultural society such as Aberdeen.

"These were disparaging references made of a condition which devastates families and made much clear reference to a well respected and much liked man whose death was a sad loss to the whole football community in Scotland.

"That makes the behaviour even more disrespectful and reprehensible. That kind of behaviour is not approved of at all in this part of the world."

Thomson was fined £1,000 and Brown was fined £800.

Tommy Burns died aged 51 after losing his battle against cancer in May last year.