Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Celtic v Aberdeen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't we fight like that against, ICT, Dundee Utd and Hamilton????????

And we wonder why the daily retard says we only raise our game against the old firm!!!!!!

Maybe they've turned over a new leaf, and will start fighting in every game from now on?

Maybe we'll tear Hibs a new arse next week?

Maybe I'm talking shite again?

Just back from it. First away game and it was a really good game. Jimmy can keep his job for another week. I was expecting us to defend the whole time but we attacked quite a bit. Mulgrew's freekick was brilliant. Mair had a solid game i thought. Justified the fact he shouldn't of been dropped when Seve and Diamond came back from injury. Foster had another game in which he wasnt shite. Personally thought he linked well with Mulgrew when he came on for Seve. Duff seemed ok too. The Tim i went down with said they didnt deserve all 3 points and i couldn't of agreed more with him. Loved the fact we outsung(dont know if thats a word) them for 3/4 of the game.

I thought that was a decent performance and of the games I have seen this season it was the best I have seen them play. We definitely deserved a draw if not three points. I  thought Mair, Foster, Miller and Duff played really well considering some of the stick they have taken on here and elsewhere in the past. Mackie really is shite and has to go, he just is not good enough. Apart from him I thought they all played quite well.

Eh? What was it then?

Word for word, it was this:

the fans sang at the end "You're not fit to wear the shirt",is very apt, what's more apparent is that the chants of "you don't know what you're doing!" directed towards Calderwood are far, far more accurate. 

Did you send that in to the Beeb?  Or are the Beeb reading this forum?  :wave:

for me mair is a must for this game

The fact that that is true is pretty significant.

Mair is, on current form, unassailable as the first choice centre back.

Calderwood has made little or no attempt to deal with the skittery shite softness of the the centre of our defence which has, more especially in recent weeks, been absolutely critical in defeats.

A defence that loses 4 goals against 1st Division opposition and currently looks likely to lose exactly that against any cunt. When you score 2 goals away from home, even at Celtic Park, you fancy your chances. Not us. Oh no.

When you score 3 goals at Hampden in a semi, you may be forgiven for thinking you should be in the fucking final. Not us. Oh no.

Calderwood has completely winged it since Anderson left and decided to strengthen EVERY area of the team except that which has crippled us since the departure of Anderson. He, on our meagre finances, is someone we couldn't replace, not as such but surely to fuck there are centre backs out there better than what we have?

This could very well be the rock upon which Calderwood founds. The resolute ignorance of the facts that surround the utter shambles that is the centre of that defence  will cost him his job unless he very rapidly turns them around.

Word for word, it was this:

Did you send that in to the Beeb?  Or are the Beeb reading this forum?  :wave:

Richard Gordon used to have an account on here years ago, so its likely he still reads here. I upset him by saying he stuck something up his bum passage  :wave:

Just seen the

Celtic's three goals were pretty poor ones from our point of view.  Usual story of failing to clear a ball, but I would have liked to have seen Langfield come off his line for the 2nd and collect the ball.

Mulgrew's free-kick was a beauty, and his first goal was a very good move.

Mackie's chance wasn't as easy as I'd been led to believe.  It was typical Mackie (i.e. not scoring in a one-on-one) but Boruc made himself very wide and it wasn't a particularly easy chance IMHO.

Just seen the

Celtic's three goals were pretty poor ones from our point of view.  Usual story of failing to clear a ball, but I would have liked to have seen Langfield come off his line for the 2nd and collect the ball.

Mulgrew's free-kick was a beauty, and his first goal was a very good move.

Mackie's chance wasn't as easy as I'd been led to believe.  It was typical Mackie (i.e. not scoring in a one-on-one) but Boruc made himself very wide and it wasn't a particularly easy chance IMHO.

I'd agree with that on seeing it a 2nd time. Even if he took it past the keeper on his left peg there's a fair chance the line would've been covered for someone to clear.