Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

I Think I'm Taking This Too Seriously...

Never too serious, biggest game at pittodrie for years i'm just back from offshore and all i've been dreaming about all week is the Dandies getting in amoungst the huns and getting the team back on to the europen stage once more. C'MON YOU REDS[flash=200,200]

I reckon this is probably our biggest match since travelling to Berlin five years ago! And certainly the biggest match Pittodrie has seen since ... I can't think of the last home match that had this much importance ... probably the final game of the season two years ago against Hearts where Hearts didn't bother to turn up as they knew that us beating them by a healthy score would be the only way that Hibs wouldn't get into Europe. But events at Easter Road between Hibs and Rangers were completely different cos Scott McDonald had just scored a double against Celtic to effectively hand the championship to Rangers. All Rangers needed was a win. All Hibs needed was to not lose by any more goals. As such both teams stopped playing in the final 20 minutes as the status quo suited both teams.