Mcnamara to sign

Guest Donslegend

Not meaning to be too negative but I assume this means Hart will be sold since we have got Mair as well.

MacNamara is there to play Left-back IMO.

Thats where he played for Wolves...

Agreed D.P.

Welcome on board Jackie  ;D

Strange that JC didn't want this signing to be announced till after the weekend's game, then they've just gone and done it.

Certain that Hart is on his way now, unfortunelty. seemingly a radio station announced it today, £450k to Celtic.

I'd take £450k for Hart right now

and another £450k once he gets his first international cap prior to the end of this calender year ;)

terrific signing. solves our left back problem at a stroke (although ricky's done a sterling job there).

as long as no-one we don't want to leave packs their bags (ando, hart), and some of the jokers we DO want out the door (byrne, dan smith, winter) clear off, i think we're looking at the champions league next season. no foolin'.

come on min! let's get carried away! 3-0 the dons on saturday, jackie mac on board to spearhead our assault on europe, a sustained uefa cup run which clears our overdraft and scott brown turns out to be the biggest waste of money since harold brattbak!

happy days!

Guest ullevi83

This is great news.  I would like to see McNamara played as a holding midfielder.  Back four of (left to right) Mair, Touzani, Anderson and Hart.  Would be a solid back four, good holding midfielder proctecting the defence/winning the ball (what we've been missing for years in the middle) and letting our more attacking midfielders push on to help out our front players.

Ive been a critic of Calderwood but I reckon he has bought very wisely here.

You might be right Bobby Peru, maybe sneak a wee champions league place next season, well suppose we will need to concentrate on our UEFA Cup challenge first though  ;D

More good news before Sundays big one!

Come on you Redz!!!  Can't wait, im like a kid waiting for xmas!

come on min! let's get carried away! 3-0 the dons on saturday, jackie mac on board to spearhead our assault on europe, a sustained uefa cup run which clears our overdraft and scott brown turns out to be the biggest waste of money since harold brattbak!

happy days!

Adding a 3rd star to the Strips in 08-09 too?

happy days!

Adding a 3rd star to the Strips in 08-09 too?

Yasssss! Three Euro trophies!!!