Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Finally got round to breaking open the cellophane and watching my dvd, "Pittodrie's Greatest Night" the other day.

One thing that struck me was some of the pretty poor football on display from Aberdeen.

If that match was played tomoro the howls of derision from the fans would be loud as anything.

The amount of wayward passes and basic errors made the current team look not too bad at all.

but then the good stuff they played far outweighed the bad stuff. how does that make the current team look?

Guest swaddon

Finally got round to breaking open the cellophane and watching my dvd, "Pittodrie's Greatest Night" the other day.

One thing that struck me was some of the pretty poor football on display from Aberdeen.

If that match was played tomoro the howls of derision from the fans would be loud as anything.

The amount of wayward passes and basic errors made the current team look not too bad at all.

Watch it to the end and check the final score. I don't doubt that our performance was below the standard of the time, but we won a game that looked like being lost. If the current team went 2-1 down at home to one of the giants of football with 20 minutes to go, they would be highly unlikely to snatch a draw, never mind win.

Aye! Strachan and McMaster fit a pair of numpties  ;D.

Was there not a cracker in the first half when Mcghee lost the ball just outside their box, you could almost hear the 'fuck sacke min' in the groan that went up!

Same old Pittodrie

Guest swaddon

Aberdonians are miserable buggers at the best of times. We could be 5-0 up against the European champions after four minutes, and someone would find something to moan about.