Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Rangers Alternative Video Highlights

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE READ:[/b][/u] If Anyone has a problem with these being online, please PM me and i'll remove them immediately. Thanks

But be warned, if you do PM him, and spoil our fun, the rocket will be annoyed. Not only will your death come on the Idiot Stick TM in front of at least 50 of us, laughing at your demise, but the torture you will suffer for the days beforehand, will be far more imaginative than imagination itself.

But be warned, if you do PM him, and spoil our fun, the rocket will be annoyed. Not only will your death come on the Idiot Stick TM in front of at least 50 of us, laughing at your demise, but the torture you will suffer for the days beforehand, will be far more imaginative than imagination itself.

Are you Garth Marenghi?

Right, got the three incidents ready that i promised. I've uploaded to flickr and youtube (apart from zander celeb - only on flickr). Flickr is better quality but youtube is the most commonly used so thought i'd cater for you all.

1st Goal & Zander Celeb

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26406641@N05/2515305865/

2nd Goal

Flickr: spacer.png

Youtube:

Novo Red Card

Flickr: spacer.png

Youtube:

PLEASE READ: If Anyone has a problem with these being online, please PM me and i'll remove them immediately. Thanks

You must have a burd, as you have a very steady hand!  :thumbsup:

Great videos.

Simmy, if you're not the RedTV cameraman you should be.  :thumbsup:

Gasmask man, otherwise known as spolier with attitude, you soiled my meal tonight.

The sauce that you spoke of, one I was not familiar with, and one that I took that you were recommending, tastes shite with spag bol.

Not only that, but the humiliation I suffered as a result of your post, was excrutiating.

I went to the store, asked for tartan sauce, and the teenager led me down two aisles in vain.

He engaged his supervisor, who I could tell wasn't kosher with my request, and within two minutes, I heard sniggering and chortling at my expense.

I even heard a guffaw, a real belly depth, guffaw.

Hope you had better success with your catholic friday fare.

Now, experiment....

Gasmask man, otherwise known as spolier with attitude, you soiled my meal tonight. The sauce that you spoke of, one I was not familiar with, and one that I took that you were recommending, tastes shite with spag bol. Not only that, but the humiliation I suffered as a result of your post, was excrutiating. I went to the store, asked for tartan sauce, and the teenager led me down two aisles in vain. He engaged his supervisor, who I could tell wasn't kosher with my request, and within two minutes, I heard sniggering and chortling at my expense. I even heard a guffaw, a real belly depth, guffaw.

I have learned that you, king of the gas generation, prefer posts in the former style, despite the precise equality of the words. Good, huh?

Gasmask man, otherwise known as spolier with attitude, you soiled my meal tonight.

The sauce that you spoke of, one I was not familiar with, and one that I took that you were recommending, tastes shite with spag bol.

Not only that, but the humiliation I suffered as a result of your post, was excrutiating.

I went to the store, asked for tartan sauce, and the teenager led me down two aisles in vain.

He engaged his supervisor, who I could tell wasn't kosher with my request, and within two minutes, I heard sniggering and chortling at my expense.

I even heard a guffaw, a real belly depth, guffaw.

Hope you had better success with your catholic friday fare.

Now, experiment....

Gasmask man, otherwise known as spolier with attitude, you soiled my meal tonight. The sauce that you spoke of, one I was not familiar with, and one that I took that you were recommending, tastes shite with spag bol. Not only that, but the humiliation I suffered as a result of your post, was excrutiating. I went to the store, asked for tartan sauce, and the teenager led me down two aisles in vain. He engaged his supervisor, who I could tell wasn't kosher with my request, and within two minutes, I heard sniggering and chortling at my expense. I even heard a guffaw, a real belly depth, guffaw.

I have learned that you, king of the gas generation, prefer posts in the former style, despite the precise equality of the words. Good, huh?

Just about to have a coffee and some nice biscuits  :thumbsup:

Just about to have a coffee and some nice biscuits  :thumbsup:

Satiated with attitude, coffee and biscuits are things you really could do without. They offer nothing in terms of value addition.

Final point. Freshly cut chips, I think you said. We do not own a deep FAT fryer, so I am not familar with the alternatives.

Non freshly cut chips? What, like you cut them in December and eat them now? And in FAT, would it honestly taste any different?

Fantastic Simmy! Nice one! Not being able to be there or watch it y/day killed me but that makes up for it! Seeing those cretinous bastards faces at both goals made my week. I still noticed Fergahun tried to block the referee from going to Homo. What a faakkin cunt he is. But still, hahahahaha I loved every second of it! Great camera work  :thumbsup:

My name is tenementfunster and I have an addiction.

I cannot stop watching Zander sticking right up those fucking cunts, especially that little fuckwit Novo.

There, I've made the first step.

:lolabove:

It just doesn't get old though does it!  ;D

My name is tenementfunster and I have an addiction.

I cannot stop watching Zander sticking right up those fucking cunts, especially that little fuckwit Novo.

There, I've made the first step.

I've got 6,000+ views for that video and counting.

You are NOT alone

Any else here that Novo thought it was Diamond he nailed?  He is a silly man if he meant that for Diamond as i think he'd have killed him one way or another, also think this could be true because of the hand signs he makes with the wee cross and that pish.

Simmy nice work like, pitty you ignored me when you walked through the RDS lower before kickoff :(

Any else here that Novo thought it was Diamond he nailed?  He is a silly man if he meant that for Diamond as i think he'd have killed him one way or another, also think this could be true because of the hand signs he makes with the wee cross and that pish.

Simmy nice work like, pitty you ignored me when you walked through the RDS lower before kickoff :(

I never did, did i??

Only time i was in RDS was when i was getting my pie and bovril fix