Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Rangers Alternative Video Highlights

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Novo cam will be up later.

Basically followed novo from the bad challenge to him walking under the tunnel. Pretty funny

Superb.... cannot wait to see that!  I missed his reaction as I was too busy dancing around my living room!

How much later are we talking?

Superb.... cannot wait to see that!  I missed his reaction as I was too busy dancing around my living room!

How much later are we talking?

After-I-finish-work later  :thumbsup:

Simmy - Are you a Zander Stalker  ???

Or cos it looked like video was trackside... are you a journalist?  >:D

Latter :)

Great clip!!

1. How does JDV know its going to be a goal?

2. Young seems happy

3. Fuck me a saltire in the hun crowd

4. Huns deadly still - lol

5. And its clearly Zander that starts the Novo war of words as he turns round and picks him out to shout yessss to

I take it you're one of the flag-wavers ? It seems pretty much  on the touchline. Nice vid though, great to see zander stirring it up and all the hacked off huns  ;D

I think not, as you were at the UEFA Cup Final too, as I recall? if you were the guy that filmed Zenit fans pre KO, frustratingly not panning right, for the whole duration.

Without wishing to breach the anonymity of the internet, nor cross the lines of privacy, I am intrigued as regards your target market. Your video is too shit for television purposes, so perhaps freelance, hoping to catch a rare fish?

I, for one, have big respect for you and your business. Just don't know what it is you do and have no right to ask you. If you are comfortable enlightening us, cool, but fully appreciate if you don't expand. Your original, unique visual contributions are more than enough for me to be thankful to you for.

I think not, as you were at the UEFA Cup Final too, as I recall? if you were the guy that filmed Zenit fans pre KO, frustratingly not panning right, for the whole duration.

Sorry about that... I should have been filming with a proper camera (was using my stills camera which also takes video) so the filming of the Zenit fans was totally rushed and entirely unplanned... They just burst into song like that out of the blue and I had to grab as much as i can in a 2minute frenzy... Sorry it wasn't up to standard :)

Without wishing to breach the anonymity of the internet, nor cross the lines of privacy, I am intrigued as regards your target market.

Can't go into detail about what I normally do, but anyway It was absolutely mobbed up in the gantry (where i normally film... I'm not associated with the TV however, as i'm sure you can tell from the poor filming angle I managed to blag) so managed to film pitch-side as practice. I'm not entirely sure I should be uploading what i've filmed (if I hear otherwise i'll take it down) but hey, i'm an Aberdeen fan and the highlights on BBC are pretty gash and a little impersonal... The stuff i've got, whilst perhaps not the best quality (I'd blame flickr/youtube in part for this also, and the dodgy camera angle), is atleast filmed with Aberdeen in mind... And from that, thought it'd be ideal to place on the net for your viewing pleasure :)

Providing you're not on the wind up, thankyou. Appreciated  :thumbsup:

Mate, think about it. We normally only get this level of "intimacy" with what's going on in a fitba game by being close enough to the action to see it.

Your filming however, worked for two reasons.

1) I never see fuck all when we score against the OF. I contort into both glee and rage and expend enough energy bouncing and gesturing in the minute after the goal to keep an Austrian cellar going for the duration of the captor's Thai sex holiday.

2) Your "portrait" of Zander was much more revealing than the naked eye could have ever been.

As I said, cheers min.