Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scott Severin

I remember at the start of the season after Tannadice when we were all calling for Severin to played in his proper position in midfield. He went on to produce a series of inaffective performances from the centre of midfield. Nearer the end of the season he's put in some decent games at the back including last night where he was outstanding.

He clearly is slow as fuck and seems to 2nd to every ball most weeks, maybe Seve will be better playing CB?

Guest bloo_toon_red

A definite selection headache given Karim Touzani has been equally as impressive in midfield.

He did play very well last night and if he can maintain that kind of form, he can save us a bit of money on a new centre-back.

Severin at the back and have Touzani in the middle with McDonald.

I'd agree with that completely. Its about time Touzani got a run in the team and Seve might just be that guy who allows Zander to continue his progress. His pace has definitely left him so I think the back would be his best position. Hopefully the game wouldn't pass him by like it does when he's in midfield.