Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Saturday's Game - Prices Slashed

They had to do something - for a club pushing for european football their attendances have been shocking.  Good on them though!

Hope Aberdeen do something similar but can you honestly see it?

For what? A last day of the season game against Rangers?? I seem to believe it sold out last time, and if we can qualify for europe still then, it might be a bumped crowd regardless of the price

Aside from the obvious boost to the beer fund for Dons fans  8) this could cause us a problem. A bumper Motherwell crowd will be the objective as they know fine well that 3 points will see them 3rd and this is their best chance to get it. If they can create a good atmosphere and Motherwell come out all guns blazing then our players might well bottle this one.  :(

Great thinking by Motherwell for this one.  Would like Aberdeen to do something like this on occasion for important game but then again maybe not as we usually bottle it when we have big crowd behind us!!

And only 17,000 turned up as I recall.

I remember the South Stand being packed with folk having to stand in the stair wells but I think you are right, that is what was quoted in the press.

In the next tie at Pittodrie they had to move the Saints supporters to one side of the Beach End to let in extra Dons fans. The most exciting and nervous day I remember having at Pittodrie as we went top of the league with one game to go.

I remember the South Stand being packed with folk having to stand in the stair wells but I think you are right, that is what was quoted in the press.

In the next tie at Pittodrie they had to move the Saints supporters to one side of the Beach End to let in extra Dons fans. The most exciting and nervous day I remember having at Pittodrie as we went top of the league with one game to go.

Was that the game before the unmentionable Ibrox trip ? That was a crazy game, I remember being in a swelling crowd at the back of the SS just heading out when Motherwell went 3-0 up against the huns in injury time to put us top. Was mental.

Was that the game before the unmentionable Ibrox trip ? That was a crazy game, I remember being in a swelling crowd at the back of the SS just heading out when Motherwell went 3-0 up against the huns in injury time to put us top. Was mental.

Aye. Ssshhh!

I was meaning for the whole of next season  ;)

For a club pushing for european football every season our attendances are shocking  :-[

Apparently AFC have kept the price for season tickets the same for next season as a "reward" to the fans.  Saw a small article in todays Metro, so it must be true....