Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Gary MacDonald Signs - Confirmed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ken fook all about this boy, but from the sound of things a decent signing.

Wonder what the consensus will be by August though...  ;D

A much more promising start to the transfer bonanza than I was expecting - and for free and before the season is even over to boot.

Well done Jimmy (for now!).

I remember being excited about JDV arriving, I'll reserve judgement till I've seen MacDonald play a few times. Then I'll hear what BTR has to say about him and pass his opinion off as my own.  :thumbsup:

McNamara had us all juiced up too.  :o

McNamara had us all juiced up too.  :o

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=26387

Over 80 games in 2 seasons suggests that he is atleast not as injury prone as many players we have signed (yet).

On paper looks like a solid enough signing with a decent shot, good fitness and the right age.

Fingers crossed and good luck to the lad, certainly saying all the right things about wanting to come to afc.

If he is as good as Bernard we'll have a player on our hands, but for injuries Bernard would have been a top player for us.

Welcome aboard Gary. Not as good a player as Nicholson yet but certainly has the potential. Pleasantly surprised to see us signing players before the last week before the season

Agreed! The Coca Cola semifinal was all about Eoin Jess. But anyone not watching Jess would've seen that it was Bernard who was the best player on the pitch by a mile!!! Did a power of work whilst Jess did his keepy-uppies.

Also mind a game against Hearts that was supposed to be Colin Cameron's comeback game, and the press were bleating on about how "Mickey" was going to destroy Aberdeen on his first game back after lengthy injury.

Hearts didn't think of the fact that it was also Bernard's first game back after injury. Bernard pretty much ran the show! Cameron might as well not have played that game, he was that ineffective

Blimey!

Fall off a tree (don't ask) several days in hospital and signed off for at least another 2 weeks with a fked back, no internet cos of B effing T, get back on today after the best part of 2 weks and we've made a decent signing! :o

Keep it up Jimmy nad I'll saty offline more often ;)