Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Stirling

Since I've been here i've become friends with four people who like football as much as I do. Two of them support St Johnstone. Seems really random to me, more of my mates in Stirling support St Johnstone than any other team.

The Stirling Reds died a death, unfortunately. They may still run a bus, but it'll be a very, very small bus. Nothing compared to what it was even 5/6 years ago.

Pity really, though I'm not suprised.

All the time i've been here I think i've only ever seen Celtic Shirts and Rangers Shirts, cept when I actualy went to an Albion game.

still a few dons fans about stirling, myself included. i moved up here for uni and got in touch with the supporters bus from here. unfortunately the bus has died a death but they still manage to get at least a couple of cars going to games. due to university making me skint i havent been much this season. went every game for the first two years of uni though. decent enough folk, i'm one of the youngest at 23.

you moving up here?