Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Queen of the South v Aberdeen

Queen of the South duo Sean O'Connor and Andy Aitken are minor fitness doubts but both should feature.

O'Connor, who has missed two games with a neck injury, will be competing with on-loan John Stewart to partner top-scorer Stephen Dobbie up front.

Aberdeen manager Jimmy Calderwood must continue without injured trio Jamie Smith, Lee Mair and Richie Byrne.

Steve Lovell and Derek Young are fit again but may have to be content with a place on the bench.

Jackie McNamara has recovered from the knock he suffered in Monday's Premier League victory over Falkirk.

Queens midfielder Neil Scally misses out due to a knee ligament injury.

Former Celtic defender Craig Reid and on-loan Kilmarnock forward Robert Campbell are both cup-tied for the First Division side.

Queen of the South (from): McDonald, McCann, Thomson, Aitken, Harris, Burns, MacFarlane, Tosh, McQuilken, Dobbie, O'Connor, Grindlay, Stewart, O'Neill, Paton, Gilmour, Robertson, Lauchlan.

Aberdeen (from); Soutar, Maybury, Considine, Diamond, Bus, McNamara, Foster, Walker, Severin, Aluko, Duff, Touzani, De Visscher, Young, Lovell, Miller, Maguire, Mackie, Langfield.

:ultras: Mon the dons!

Guest spaceman

What a shit-show...  Anyone else listening to RedTV - can't stand the commentator - can he get any more excited when QoS score???

Guest swaddon

This isn't the worst display ever, I thought we actually played well in the attacking department. It was just our crazy defending that cost us. If ever an example of how we miss Anderson was needed, today was it. No-one marking Stewart for the fourth was amateur stuff, and we were quite rightly punished.

I feel sick, like everyone else does, but at the end of the day, we have no-one to blame but ourselves. Not even Jimmy Calderwood can take the blame for this one.

I feel sick, like everyone else does, but at the end of the day, we have no-one to blame but ourselves. Not even Jimmy Calderwood can take the blame for this one.

Calderwood can and should take all the responsibility for this.

The players may have been poor/unprofessional/wankers whatever you like but he should have been able to assemble a team with enough ability to snuff out a pretty shite QOS team.

We scored 3 goals. Had someone said we would do this I would assume, quite rightly, that we would have won. Defensive frailties that have been there for all to see all season have come back to haunt us in what I consider to be our most embarrassing defeat ever. He has changed little and done little to address this, the evidence being losing another 4 goals in one game but this time against a team of nothing better than journeymen, a team of players who were largely deemed to not have made the grade elsewhere.

I am utterly embarrassed to be a Dons fan right now and utterly disgusted with the players.

Any of those cunts who think they are entitled to a big pay day elsewhere can fuck off and underachieve with someone else but I am now firmly of the opinion that Calderwood can leave when he likes too.

No-one can defend a result or performance of this sort and arguments of no money at his disposal really are defunct after a showing like this, those players should have went out there and pummelled a team like QOS and there are no excuses for not doing so.

Aberdeen have been utterly disgraced today.