Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Queen of the South v Aberdeen

Individual mistakes.

Soutar should have punched clear for the first

Considine misjudged the flight of the ball for the second, and then didn't deal with it once he'd made that first fuck up.

Maybury shouldn't get pulled towards the middle by the ball - he's the full back, supposed to defend from outside in. If he stayed where he was, Stewart would have ballooned that into the stands like he usually did .

The next 5 weeks will be dreadful.

That was the worst defensive display that I think I've ever seen Aberdeen perform.

It was terrible. I wouldn't say it's the worst i've ever seen Aberdeen generally, but in defense it certainly was.

Was it seriously just over a year ago that Aberdeens defence was called one of the best in Scotland?

Thats pretty much the season over, if they continue to play like that then I think it will be 5 losses in 5.

That was the worst defensive display that I think I've ever seen Aberdeen perform.

It was terrible. I wouldn't say it's the worst i've ever seen Aberdeen generally, but in defense it certainly was.

Was it seriously just over a year ago that Aberdeens defence was called one of the best in Scotland?

Thats pretty much the season over, if they continue to play like that then I think it will be 5 losses in 5.

Considine might have scored two goals, but him and McNamara were absolutely shocking today.  Maybury wasn't much better, and Soapy had a nightmare - awful kicking and should have punched the ball that led to their opening goal.

Can't remember which goal it was, 3rd or 4th, ball is punted up the pitch by the QOTS defence, QOTS forward is in an offside position so jogs back towards the middle of the pitch and for some reason Considine follows him letting another forward in behind him to score. Utterly pathetic.