Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

He's Definitely One Of Our Own....

I've always loved Derek but even more so now following that 17 minute 'All For Aurora' video showing how passionate he is about one's club.  We attended his first match at Easter Road four days after I cremated my Mam and can't believe changes made at Pittodrie since.  Everything from improvement quality wise within playing squad to class attitude he oozes about making us better equipped to fight on all fronts Mr McInnes has SeeBass' upmost respect no matter what happens in future.  Think we're very lucky to have him.

We can always debate his tactics, team selection etc., but I have always been very impressed with his level of professionalism. He's a very modern coach when it comes to preparation, sports science, video analysis etc, plus as far as I'm aware he's instilled a much more professional approach to the players - which is maybe why we've seen what has happened to Storey and Storie. I think it was Arneson that said this too when he returned. I does sound like the only thing unprofessional DM has to deal with is facilities. I had no idea of what he explained in regards to sharing rented facilities, an absolute joke. I fully agree we'll lose management and players/potential players if we don't fix this issue.

Spot on, both of you.  We should enjoy the management team while we have them. They clearly love the club, and I know words are cheap, but his actions prove that. It's a disgrace and embarrassment that we don't have training facilities and realistically there is no reason why the club couldn't have had a training ground in place before. I view this project as his legacy, he wants to leave something behind that the fans will always remember him for (amongst other things of course).

Keep it up deek, still plenty to do on the pitch  :thumbsup: