Author Topic: 2015/16 Scottish Cup  (Read 7607 times)

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
  • Rating: 31
  • Miserable Cúnt & Architectural Killjoy
Re: 2015/16 Scottish Cup
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2016, 03:53:26 PM »
I'm a man, and as a man I crave disappointment.

That's why I support Aberdeen Football Club & Scotland.

Looking for Gift to inspire a female relative working in a male dominated environment?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maggie-Georgopoulos/e/B072XFYNNL/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_book_1

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 76
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2016, 11:18:42 AM »
Anyone going to watch the final today?

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 204
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2016, 01:09:24 PM »
Anyone going to watch the final today?

Not me. Heading out to golf shortly.
Steve warm his seat up

Offline bearsdenred

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 12
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2016, 01:44:34 PM »
tidying and preping the bed room for painting today. hope hibs win it (114 years is a long time)  :laughing:

Offline Leftside

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 4
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2016, 02:43:43 PM »
good luck Hibs, really hoping to see these newly smug sevco vermin beaten.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2016, 03:41:00 PM »
1-1 so far, hibs threw away the lead.

Offline Madbadteacher

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 45
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2016, 03:42:36 PM »
A testament to the popularity of the of worldwide, no coverage of the cup final here in the USofA :rofl:
CO100
H2S25
CH450
O218

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2016, 04:15:41 PM »
Have to say I do not see the hype around Jason Cummings.
Seems to panic in big matches

Did enjoy stokes goal being missed by a large chunk of the blue hordes as they decided to set off flares in the west stand about 10 seconds before. All happy and then wondering why there was a sudden roar from the other end

Looking for Gift to inspire a female relative working in a male dominated environment?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maggie-Georgopoulos/e/B072XFYNNL/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_book_1

Offline Jute

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 18
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2016, 04:54:15 PM »
Hibs win then fans fuck it up by invading pitch. Hope the fuckers get hammered.

Edit now Tribute fans on as well and there's fighting.

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2016, 05:02:08 PM »
Could see the pitch invasion was going to happen as soon as the goal went in. The hibs fans had all piled forward to the front row of the stands. Think that's the only reason the police cordone line was established so quick.

I'm sticking well clear of the city centre til tomorrow

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 204
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2016, 06:09:12 PM »
Well that ought to confirm I will never in my lifetime be able to enjoy a pint at a football match again.
Steve warm his seat up

Offline BobbyBiscuit

• Manager
  • Rating: 51
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2016, 08:22:12 PM »
Kenny Miller sparked out in the centre circle and other huns getting their dinner handed to them:

Invalid Tweet ID
It's not about escaping. It's about getting out with a bit of dignity.
If you're in it, don't fucking moan about it, make it yours and leave a mark

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -162
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2016, 10:10:46 PM »
That was beautiful. Stokes ripping Tavarnier all day was joyous. Coming from behind to win at the death, perfection.

Fuck you Rangers. Up to your knees in fenian blood? Horrible bigoted loser cunts.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline scotfree

• Administrator
  • Rating: 27
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2016, 02:54:57 AM »
A testament to the popularity of the of worldwide, no coverage of the cup final here in the USofA :rofl:
We got It here.  :thumbsup: Really glad to see that the Huns lost. Shows you what fuckheads they are, with them not coming out to get their losers medals.  :rofl:
“Why do you want to sign Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?”

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -162
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2016, 07:29:54 AM »
Lest we forget...

Their official line lays it on thick about the pitch invasion.

Which was mostly all about celebration.

Only a sick institution with sick men can criticise the act of celebrating, a positive outpouring.

If hun scum came on to the pitch, what were they doing there? What were they celebrating?

This wasn't 1980 and Apocalyse Now.

If a tiny minority of Hibs misbehaved, that's unfortunate but hardly surprising.

When you sing about being up to your knees and surrender or you'll die, there's going to be consequences.

That's provocation in any reasonable man's eyes.

If a Rangers player got a cuff round the ear, that's criminal but hardly worth more than a fifty quid fine.

So stop fucking greeting and man up you tax-dodging cheating sectarian scum.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2016, 10:56:59 AM »
Genuinely yet to see any proper footage of hibs fans assaulting those blue nose bastards, seen plenty of footage of huns punching hibs fans, hitting them with a corner flag, fenian bastards etc...and we're supposed to be glad they're in the Premiership for the first time  >:( ::)

Very happy for hibs, despite the fact it's another club to have won it since we have. Excellent spectacle and definitely outshone the FA cup.

Online RicoS321

• Captain
  • Rating: 71
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2016, 09:33:46 AM »
It was a great game yesterday. Great advert for the championship. Hibs worthy winners. I very much enjoyed the pitch invasion too, made for great viewing. I'd like to think that if the hibs had come up to our end of the pitch and started goading us, a fair few dandies would have run on to the pitch and had a go, so I can't really blame der hun for that part. It's the pathetic statements from Sevco that are the problem here. Completely absolving their own fans from blame and actively trying to drag down journalists and the BBC at the same time. Creating exactly the sort of victim mindset that'll encourage this type of behaviour throughout next season. As for the 6 players assaulted... at a televised game in a ground with 60K supporters, all of whom have camera phones, I've yet to see one photo or video of a Rangers player being assaulted. I saw Kenny Miller being approached, and he told the fan to calm down and he walked off the pitch without further confrontation. If such a photo existed, it'd be plastered across the front page of the record. I don't believe it happened. It's interesting that none of the players have been interviewed either. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, as it'd be very sinister if these stories were fabricated.

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 114
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2016, 02:46:48 PM »
Kenny Miller sparked out in the centre circle and other huns getting their dinner handed to them:

Invalid Tweet ID

Apparently his missus has denied that this happened.

Offline Leftside

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 4
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2016, 05:07:35 PM »
It was a great game yesterday. Great advert for the championship. Hibs worthy winners. I very much enjoyed the pitch invasion too, made for great viewing. I'd like to think that if the hibs had come up to our end of the pitch and started goading us, a fair few dandies would have run on to the pitch and had a go, so I can't really blame der hun for that part. It's the pathetic statements from Sevco that are the problem here. Completely absolving their own fans from blame and actively trying to drag down journalists and the BBC at the same time. Creating exactly the sort of victim mindset that'll encourage this type of behaviour throughout next season. As for the 6 players assaulted... at a televised game in a ground with 60K supporters, all of whom have camera phones, I've yet to see one photo or video of a Rangers player being assaulted. I saw Kenny Miller being approached, and he told the fan to calm down and he walked off the pitch without further confrontation. If such a photo existed, it'd be plastered across the front page of the record. I don't believe it happened. It's interesting that none of the players have been interviewed either. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, as it'd be very sinister if these stories were fabricated.
Looks like the Lee Wallace assault is genuine, and the attacker was arrested on the pitch. He has been widely named on social media. Very silly boy, no need to go anywhere near their players.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2016, 05:36:51 PM »
Looks like the Lee Wallace assault is genuine, and the attacker was arrested on the pitch. He has been widely named on social media. Very silly boy, no need to go anywhere near their players.

In truth though, the guy who allegedly hit the hun scum looks like he was beaned off his face.