Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

2015/16 Scottish Cup

Jute

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A testament to the popularity of the of worldwide, no coverage of the cup final here in the USofA :rofl:

We got It here.  :thumbsup: Really glad to see that the Huns lost. Shows you what fuckheads they are, with them not coming out to get their losers medals.  :rofl:

Lest we forget...

Their official line lays it on thick about the pitch invasion.

Which was mostly all about celebration.

Only a sick institution with sick men can criticise the act of celebrating, a positive outpouring.

If hun scum came on to the pitch, what were they doing there? What were they celebrating?

This wasn't 1980 and Apocalyse Now.

If a tiny minority of Hibs misbehaved, that's unfortunate but hardly surprising.

When you sing about being up to your knees and surrender or you'll die, there's going to be consequences.

That's provocation in any reasonable man's eyes.

If a Rangers player got a cuff round the ear, that's criminal but hardly worth more than a fifty quid fine.

So stop fucking greeting and man up you tax-dodging cheating sectarian scum.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Genuinely yet to see any proper footage of hibs fans assaulting those blue nose bastards, seen plenty of footage of huns punching hibs fans, hitting them with a corner flag, fenian bastards etc...and we're supposed to be glad they're in the Premiership for the first time  >:(::)

Very happy for hibs, despite the fact it's another club to have won it since we have. Excellent spectacle and definitely outshone the FA cup.

It was a great game yesterday. Great advert for the championship. Hibs worthy winners. I very much enjoyed the pitch invasion too, made for great viewing. I'd like to think that if the hibs had come up to our end of the pitch and started goading us, a fair few dandies would have run on to the pitch and had a go, so I can't really blame der hun for that part. It's the pathetic statements from Sevco that are the problem here. Completely absolving their own fans from blame and actively trying to drag down journalists and the BBC at the same time. Creating exactly the sort of victim mindset that'll encourage this type of behaviour throughout next season. As for the 6 players assaulted... at a televised game in a ground with 60K supporters, all of whom have camera phones, I've yet to see one photo or video of a Rangers player being assaulted. I saw Kenny Miller being approached, and he told the fan to calm down and he walked off the pitch without further confrontation. If such a photo existed, it'd be plastered across the front page of the record. I don't believe it happened. It's interesting that none of the players have been interviewed either. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, as it'd be very sinister if these stories were fabricated.

It was a great game yesterday. Great advert for the championship. Hibs worthy winners. I very much enjoyed the pitch invasion too, made for great viewing. I'd like to think that if the hibs had come up to our end of the pitch and started goading us, a fair few dandies would have run on to the pitch and had a go, so I can't really blame der hun for that part. It's the pathetic statements from Sevco that are the problem here. Completely absolving their own fans from blame and actively trying to drag down journalists and the BBC at the same time. Creating exactly the sort of victim mindset that'll encourage this type of behaviour throughout next season. As for the 6 players assaulted... at a televised game in a ground with 60K supporters, all of whom have camera phones, I've yet to see one photo or video of a Rangers player being assaulted. I saw Kenny Miller being approached, and he told the fan to calm down and he walked off the pitch without further confrontation. If such a photo existed, it'd be plastered across the front page of the record. I don't believe it happened. It's interesting that none of the players have been interviewed either. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, as it'd be very sinister if these stories were fabricated.

Looks like the Lee Wallace assault is genuine, and the attacker was arrested on the pitch. He has been widely named on social media. Very silly boy, no need to go anywhere near their players.

Looks like the Lee Wallace assault is genuine, and the attacker was arrested on the pitch. He has been widely named on social media. Very silly boy, no need to go anywhere near their players.

CjFuQIsW0AEnIDN.jpg:large

In truth though, the guy who allegedly hit the hun scum looks like he was beaned off his face.