🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

World Cup

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

The ref should have blown for full time after 85 minutes. I had Spain to win 3-2 in the predictor  :hammer:

I had £75 (8/5) on Ronaldo to Score Anytime and also got the benefit of that VAR decision in France vs Australia game as had £10 Griezmann First Goal (3/1).  Not going daft on the World Cup betting after today's games are over might just leave with a tidy profit from first weekend's action. 

Whilst women might be shite at playing the game, that lass Alex Scott totally pissed over Drogba & Neville with her insightful punditry during the France v Australia game. Also don't get me started on that fucking half wit Lawrenson.

suffering from a dislocated showlace' or something along those lines

French players acting was pathetic as was the referee. Had that ref been in charge of last nights game then Spain's first goal would have been disallowed.

Had high hopes for the refereeing when I heard Collina was now in charge of it but instead its more of the same.

The game has gone full circle from essentially being allowed to break players legs to being hauled up for having bad breath.

Whilst women might be shite at playing the game, that lass Alex Scott totally pissed over Drogba & Neville with her insightful punditry during the France v Australia game. Also don't get me started on that fucking half wit Lawrenson.

Alex Scott is good.

"Half wit" for Lawrenson is too kind to the monotonous cunt. Why could he not work out that it was a penalty because after the defender had played the ball, Griezman had played it and there was then contact - different phase of play.

The boy has the easiest/cushiest/nicest job in the world - watch live football in different places across the world, in the biggest sporting events in the world and he's still a miserable prick who gives off the impression that he hates the game even more than he hates his sorry self.

The prick also seems to forget that he played for Ireland, not England.

Neymar. Total waste of air and space. Brazil would have been better starting firmino, team player and not actually a fanny.

The Swiss played well, this World Cup is ruining prediction scores left right and centre, all started off with the Russian result  ;)

Alex Scott is good.

"Half wit" for Lawrenson is too kind to the monotonous cunt. Why could he not work out that it was a penalty because after the defender had played the ball, Griezman had played it and there was then contact - different phase of play.

The boy has the easiest/cushiest/nicest job in the world - watch live football in different places across the world, in the biggest sporting events in the world and he's still a miserable prick who gives off the impression that he hates the game even more than he hates his sorry self.

The prick also seems to forget that he played for Ireland, not England.

Aye, that's it in a nutshell. His pretendy "in my day" shtick is tiresome. He' just really shite at his job.

The jingoism is alive and well at this world cup still though. I naively assumed they'd tone it down a bit, but not the case. The pathetic anti-German stance on display is galling. The build up to England's game 4 days in advance, pathetic. Just once, it would be great to see a neutral, well-presented world cup that gives us real insight into the teams and celebrates the tournament. Everything through the Enlish lens is fucking tedious.

Watching the Brazil game and listening to the commentary from these two idiots and their love fest for Brazil was cringeworthy. No respect for Switzerland at all until they scored and shut these two up.

Well done Switzerland  :thumbsup:

And WTF is this with the lady pundit on the panel in the studio.  :laughing:

I thought Brazil looked pedestrian, Neymar JR was fannying about too much and Switzerland deserved a draw

I'd have been hauling him off. He may be very talented and comfortable taking people on and beating them but to do it over and over losing the ball and/or being fouled stopped his team developing any kind of rhythm.

Although hoping for Tunisia to get a result against Guffland I am a realist and expect them to lose. Guffland I would then expect to end up facing Colombia in the round of 16, again I think they will get through this. Depending on results it was then supposed to be Brazil or Germany in the quarters. Haven't looked at the tables or done the maths but with both of them getting piss poor results in the opening games I really hope we don't find that half of the draw suddenly opening up and giving the Guffies a relatively easy march to the semi's.