Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The One And Only????

SeeBass

Had to wait til 10.50pm tonight for our first and probably only football accumulator up this season!!!!

Don't usually stick £15 on a four team selection but thanks very much Ferencvaros (19/20), Trencin (19/20), Nomme Kalju (EVS) and Valur (10/11).

I'll be collecting £219.86 for our stake hence might just stop while I'm £200 up!!!!

Nips and Tatties,

I don't drink never touched a drop in my life!!!!  I'm going to make an effort to come up from Scottish Borders on Friday afternoon before Hamilton Academical opener at Pittodrie.  Train does take three and a half hours so will make a weekend of things by going back Sunday sometime.

Nips and Tatties,

I don't drink never touched a drop in my life!!!!  I'm going to make an effort to come up from Scottish Borders on Friday afternoon before Hamilton Academical opener at Pittodrie.  Train does take three and a half hours so will make a weekend of things by going back Sunday sometime.

That game will be moved to the Sunday I believe, if we get through our first European qualifier.