Josh Walker

Nae apologies, copy and paste fae EE website:

Everything about the goal is a bit of a blur. I will need to watch it a few times to get a better idea of what happened.

I just remember Sone laying the ball back into my path and hitting it.

When it went into the net the first thing that came into my mind was 'did that actually just happen?'

It was one of those moments when everything just seemed to be unreal.

The game was by far the biggest I had played in, so scoring will live long in my memory.

I'm more used to playing Bayern on my PlayStation, so being out on the pitch against them was a thrill.

We spoke before the game and agreed that all we wanted was a chance to go to Germany still in with a hope of qualifying for the next round.

It would have been devastating to lose by three or four goals.

But we dug deep and got a draw. Now we will go there knowing if we give it our best again anything could happen.

I've only been here two weeks, but it feels like two years.

I've loved every minute of my time at Pittodrie and if there is a chance of me staying here next season I will take it

The only disappointment for me was my family could make it to Pittodrie.

They were at the Celtic game but it's hard for them to get up from Newcastle during the week. But I had 71 text messages on my mobile phone after the game. Most of them were from family and friends, so I'm pleased I've made them proud as well.

It would be great to keep him for next season. People have to remember he's only a kid, and has had f@ck all first team experience, but he's showing some real flahes of quality, and can only improve. Seve take note.

Yeah very very true and i think with him in the middle it allows seve that little more space to go back and forth between defence and midfield, as Walker showed last night he has a great engine and keeps going.

BTW you going on sunday mate?