Russell Anderson Podcast

Blatant spamming this, apologies if it breaks any board rules, but you can listen to the first part of our interview with Russell Anderson here:

http://www.bytheminute.co/podcasts/bytheminafc/418

Alternatively you can find us on iTunes/other podcast apps. Just search for 'bytheminAFC'

If you give it a listen, let us know what you think

I was there at Russell's debut. I loved what I saw. He just never got near Miller and McLeish.

The big question is why not?

Because he was methodical and boring, devoid of passion.

If he had half the attitude of them, he could've been twice the player.

He never released himself. Possibly an upbringing issue. Definitely a personality issue.

I'll give it a go. The Kevin McNaughton one was brutal. He's certainly not destined for a career in media either. Mind you if Merse and that black former footballer that works as a match reporter for Sky Sports can do it then maybe anyone can.

I used to listen to them a lot last season, generally enjoyed them.

I've always loved Kamara though Tyrant!

Nae him.. there's a boy that sits and speaks all mousey-like and can barely string a sentence together. I'll kick myself when I hear his name. He's nae mentioned here:

http://tvnewsroom.site/sky-sports/sky-sports-football-presenters-commentators-pundits-105736/