Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Maguire - Oh dear

Guest Tarves_red

Guest Tarves_red

If I have to watch Maguire make one more run down the wing with his arms flying about like a ifey and then eiher falling over or giving the ball away ................ >:(.. :hammer:

The guy just frustrates the hell out of me.

Guest bi55et83

I understand folks frustration recently but all this "Anti Maguire" talk is relly starting to get to me!

What good is it going to do, constantly slagging off a young lad trying to learn from the current crop of crap we have.

He is still 19 for gods sake!

It cant be easy coming on in games when we are getting gubbed and being expected to turn it around.

Maybe he isnt ready for 1st team action, but it aint his fault that jimmy is chucking him on.

When he first broke into the team, everyone was raving about him, so for folk to say he hasnt got talent is rubbish!

Lay off the boy and hopefully he will fulfill his undoubted potential!

If I have to watch Maguire make one more run down the wing with his arms flying about like a ifey and then eiher falling over or giving the ball away ................ >:(.. :hammer:

The guy just frustrates the hell out of me.

I think I can shed some light on this phenomenon.

Maguire is shite.

I understand folks frustration recently but all this "Anti Maguire" talk is relly starting to get to me!

What good is it going to do, constantly slagging off a young lad trying to learn from the current crop of crap we have.

He is still 19 for gods sake!

It cant be easy coming on in games when we are getting gubbed and being expected to turn it around.

Maybe he isnt ready for 1st team action, but it aint his fault that jimmy is chucking him on.

When he first broke into the team, everyone was raving about him, so for folk to say he hasnt got talent is rubbish!

Lay off the boy and hopefully he will fulfill his undoubted potential!

I hear what you are saying about the vocal criticism min. However, I don't believe he has what it takes to make the grade no matter as he doesn't even show any bravery in his game. Considering Scottish football is of a physical variety I would have thought that toughness would be a prerequisite for every player coming through. Especially when you consider how much money Maguire must be making.

I don't think Maguire's up to it tbh. When he first appeared he looked promising, his performance last year against Killie on Boxing day was superb.  Since then he's faded and hasn't looked anything like the player we were told he was/could be.