Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

LAST NIGHTS RESULT (MORNING AFTER)

Went to bed in a c**nt of a mood, thought things would seem better in the morning. 

Nope, still in a c**nt of a mood, still thouroughly embarrassed and disgusted at the result, growling & snapping at everyone (especially the huns & tims at work that have been winding me up since I got in today.)  Is everyone else feeling as shit ?

>:(

I am still gutted, this was our best chance in years and i can now only imagine what it would have been like to see the dons run out to the pitch at the final.

Only good thing from last night was the banter in the bar before the match and on our bus on way hom,e, had work at 7 though and never got home til 1:15am which was a killer but 3 cans of redbull seen me through alright.

I got a special mention in my seminar today from my (usually nice Celtic supporting) lecturer. "Miss Sneckie, I thought you'd be wearing black today?" I pointed out his team weren't even in the semi final, and we agreed we didn't want to win a diddy cup anyway.

Contrast to last week where he congratulated me on our fine win v Copenhagen. :(

Guest dundee_red

Very pissed off today - doesn't help having to work in an office full of arabs  ::) - but went home 'sick' just after lunch, otherwise I may thrown an arab into the Tay.