Celtic v Aberdeen 3pm

Sunday, May 13

Rangers v Kilmarnock 2pm - Live on Setanta

Top six

Sunday, May 20

Aberdeen v Rangers 2pm

Hibernian v Celtic 2pm

Kilmarnock v Hearts 2pm

Two more Setanta games to be announced for the last round of fixtures but kick off times won't be affected.

Out tomorrow, but Nothsound "understands" we have the Jambos up here for a 3rd time and Hibs away for a 3rd time.

Out tomorrow, but Nothsound "understands" we have the Jambos up here for a 3rd time and Hibs away for a 3rd time.

I thought they didn't release them until after 33 games.  Is the fact that everything has been decided with regards to who finishes in the top and bottom 6 means they are releasing them early this year?

Guest The Angus Bull
I thought they didn't release them until after 33 games.  Is the fact that everything has been decided with regards to who finishes in the top and bottom 6 means they are releasing them early this year?

Yes.

Guest Nebitdag

Apparently the SPL's options to get an even split of home and away games for everyone are...

(i) Switch the fourth Embra derby from the Pink Bus Shelter to Easter Road

(ii) Switch AFC's fixtures vs the Lithuanian State Circus and the Spare Ribs around so that we get the Champions' League winners within five years at home for the third time and Brazil 1970 away for the third time in Leith.

Could work out well..............though the Tarts are actually better away from home this season.

I'd rather we had Hibs at home and Kaunas away,

Feel much more confident goin to Tynecastle nowadays.

Agreed.

Although Hibs haven't beaten us in the leage this season I'd be happier going to Tynecastle again than playing Hibs at Easter Road.

Guest The Angus Bull

By the time the split comes Hibs could well be in the cup final along with Celtic in which case they are already in Europe. Playing Hibs last would be good as they would probably rest a few players.  The order in which the games are played could be important.

Hearts Rangers and Killie at Pittodrie

Hibs and Celtic away

Preferably in the following order

Killie

Hearts

Rangers

Hibs

Celtic

As Hibs and Celtic could have sewn up europe depending on the cup etc so a few rested players playing aginst us

By the time the split comes Hibs could well be in the cup final along with Celtic in which case they are already in Europe. Playing Hibs last would be good as they would probably rest a few players.

Which would give their fringe players 1 last chance of forcing themselves into the Cup Final team, so could go either way.

I reckon after Hibs have won their game in hand and wiped the LSC away in the derby they will be our main challengers for 3rd.

Could very well be.  And don't discount Killie yet either.  If they beat us at Rugby Park and win their game in hand they are only 5 behind us aswell as Hibs would be.

Since naebody has stuck them up yet.

Saturday 21/04/07 HOME vs Hibs 12:30 Live on Setanta

Saturday 28/04/07 HOME vs Killie 15:00

Sunday 06/05/07 AWAY vs Hearts 14:00 Live on Setanta

Saturday 12/05/07 AWAY vs Celtic 15:00

Sunday 20/05/07 Home vs Rangers 14:00

With the Jambos starting their top 6 fixtures away to the Huns and the Tims, we could be in beach gear bouncing beach balls around Tynecastle. ;D

Only thing with these fixtures is that we must get it all tied up before or at Tynecastle. Yeh, the OF won't have much to play for but I still wouldnt be too confident of picking up points against them.

Did we not have Celtic and Rangers in the last 2 games of the season that Livvy finished 3rd above us?

Also nice to see Northsounds "understanding" was pish

With the Lithuanian State Circus (Gorgie Division) match being at the Bus Shelter do you reckon we wil get a bigger allocation this time since the rats are deserting ?

Bloody hope so as I missed out on a ticket for the last game there

Guest swaddon

I thought putting SPL fixtures on an Internet message board without a licence was illegal?

On the subject of the games themselves, after yesterday's result, I'd be surprised if we keep third place, let alone challenge for second. I think a few of our players are thinking about their summer holidays already and not focusing on the football.

Surely the very definition of a fitba fan is to be an eternal optimist. Especially if you're supporting the Dons and Scotland! If i wasn't an  optimist I'd have stop going to pittodrie a good few seasons ago. It can still be done, but i sincerely hope saturday wasn't the sound of our bottle going. Yet again, we lost a game when it meant a lot, but so long as the tarts keep slipping up we're still in with a chance.