Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Who doesn't have a ticket yet?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know what the Danish contingent will be ? I'm assuming a spattering of them in the main stand. We have hardly swelled the coffers with our European brethren this campaign. As I wondered around the Atletico club shop and watched queues of dandies burning their credit cards on merchandise and then 6000+ piling into their stadium I thought to myself, 'these fuckers are making a packet out of us' (not to mention the roaring trade in second hand sporrans in the markets this christmas!). We could do with an away support pumping some cash into our club shop  :(

Anybody know what the Danish contingent will be ? I'm assuming a spattering of them in the main stand. We have hardly swelled the coffers with our European brethren this campaign. As I wondered around the Atletico club shop and watched queues of dandies burning their credit cards on merchandise and then 6000+ piling into their stadium I thought to myself, 'these fuckers are making a packet out of us' (not to mention the roaring trade in second hand sporrans in the markets this christmas!). We could do with an away support pumping some cash into our club shop  :(

And thats nae taking into account the market in second hand mobiles, credit cards, and all those useful second hand wallets that'll be dished oot as Xmas presents

Pity that. They were making some good noise last night against Atletico. Lots of 'Aberdeen allez allez allez' type stuff, was a proper good atmosphere. Even heard the Atletico fans singing 'Atleti, Atleti, Atleti' which sounded remarkably like 'Sneckie, Sneckie, Sneckie'  :-\

Pity that. They were making some good noise last night against Atletico. Lots of 'Aberdeen allez allez allez' type stuff, was a proper good atmosphere. Even heard the Atletico fans singing 'Atleti, Atleti, Atleti' which sounded remarkably like 'Sneckie, Sneckie, Sneckie'  :-\

Seems I might have been mistaken. Heard from some people that they will be in the Main stand but there will still be a fair amount of them coming over.

Copenhagen only took a few tickets and will be in the corner of the main stand like Dnipro/Loko.

400 I believe.  I was in Glasgow a couple year back when they were over playing Celtic and their fans seemed to be a good bunch, just out to enjoy themselves and Scottish hospitality.  20th December will be a great night!