Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Preseason Games.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First choice defence apart from weaver in goals and anderson in for consi obviously. First choice team beyond that other than Magennis starting in place of McGinn. Hopefully VERY experimental tactics tonight.

Genuinely can't see what the logic is with Weaver. Not exactly going to be on a wage that we couldn't find a decent full back with, even for half a season. Panic signing to appease the boo boys imo. And yet another keeper who's not as good an option as Langfield.  :hammer:

Robertson is off injured too btw

It's not all bad news then. (Only kidding, before anyone gets all menstrual about it)

I haven't seen or read anything about the Peterhead game, who was at RB? I'm afraid with Osbourne gone we are so limited and weak in the fullback department that it's almost certainly going to be a massive problem as the season goes on. Fuck me, good full backs used to be 10 a penny, why can't we find any now?

I've been away and missed all the pre season stuff thus far, has Flood been playing, and how's he looked?