Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scotland Squad for Wales/Belgium

Stewart

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you getting this from? I tweeted him last night to ask him, but he appears to still hate me (the prick).

Delighted if true.

51486.jpg

I asked him wtf the fuck was up with his half arsed pussy footing about during his warm up against Dunfermline. Replied asking me a completely unrelated question and ignore dmy question. I think he's lonely.

I asked him wtf the fuck was up with his half arsed pussy footing about during his warm up against Dunfermline. Replied asking me a completely unrelated question and ignore dmy question. I think he's lonely.

Aye but he invited someone else to a face to face for abusing him.

He only liked you because of your photo with Carlton Banks.

Wales are fucking pish. FACT

Wales squad to face Scotland and Croatia:

Goalkeepers:

Jason Brown (Aberdeen), Lewis Price (Crystal Palace), Owain Fon Williams (Tranmere).

Defenders:

Darcy Blake (Crystal Palace), Ben Davies (Swansea), Chris Gunter (Reading), Joe Lynch (Huddersfield), Adam Matthews (Celtic), Sam Ricketts (Bolton), Ashley Williams (Swansea).

Midfielders:

Joe Allen (Liverpool), Gareth Bale (Tottenham), David Edwards (Wolves), Andy King (Leicester), Joe Ledley (Celtic), Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal), David Vaughan (Sunderland).

Forwards:

Simon Church (Reading), Steve Morison (Norwich), Hal Robson-Kanu (Reading), Sam Vokes (Burnley).

Garth Crooks on James Morrison:

Steve Clarke's impact on the Baggies can be measured in part by James Morrison's eagerness to sign his new contract. His goal against QPR was textbook midfield play. Anyone who breaks into the box with such determination to get his head to the ball doesn't just deserve to score but desperately wants to. This is a player Roy Hodgson should now be taking a keen interest in.