Tims opening day of the season

Just been on the phone to the ticket office for my Simmie ticket.

They have only now received tickets for Parkhead.

They state the KO time is 1245 on Saturday but the SPL are unable to confirm if that is the case or not and game could be moved.

Also no indication of when other TV games will be announced.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a little late to still not know which games are going to be on TV, at least initially.

Bit frustrating as I've bought my rail tickets to Aberdeen for the Ross County game but slightly concerned it may end up getting moved and I'll have to pay the extortionate amount that Scotrail charge for train tickets to Aberdeen if you don't buy them a month or so in advance.

Just been on the phone to the ticket office for my Simmie ticket.

They have only now received tickets for Parkhead.

They state the KO time is 1245 on Saturday but the SPL are unable to confirm if that is the case or not and game could be moved.

Also no indication of when other TV games will be announced.

What they charging for tattie bowl?

Hi Stewart,

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately at this moment in time there is still no confirmation from Sky as to whether they will be showing our match against Celtic next weekend live.

We have been chasing Sky and our colleagues at the SPL to get a definitive answer but as yet are still waiting for a response.

We agree that it is a ridiculous situation to be in given the game is a week away but please be assured the club is doing everything it can to gain further information on behalf of our supporters.

Please keep an eye on RedWeb as we will make an announcement regarding kick off time as soon as we hear.

Hi Stewart,

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately at this moment in time there is still no confirmation from Sky as to whether they will be showing our match against Celtic next weekend live.

We have been chasing Sky and our colleagues at the SPL to get a definitive answer but as yet are still waiting for a response.

We agree that it is a ridiculous situation to be in given the game is a week away but please be assured the club is doing everything it can to gain further information on behalf of our supporters.

Please keep an eye on RedWeb as we will make an announcement regarding kick off time as soon as we hear.

I bet sky are holding off to see if Sevco get their license, cause they will show their 1st game in Div 3 instead.