Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

afc.co.uk - Season Ticket Counter Implemented

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having had a quick read of the story on the website announcing the counter I'm really impressed.  The way the club have communicated with the fans this summer has been nothing short of fantastic, long may it continue!

Agreed.  They even gave me the early bird price when I renewed yesterday, which I thought was really good of them.  I previously told them I was only renewing if we voted no to newco and the huns were in Division 3.  Hopefully they will see a boost to the numbers after payday when others who vowed the same stick to their word.

Agreed.  They even gave me the early bird price when I renewed yesterday, which I thought was really good of them.  I previously told them I was only renewing if we voted no to newco and the huns were in Division 3.  Hopefully they will see a boost to the numbers after payday when others who vowed the same stick to their word.

Would have sold more if the online ticket sales actually worked.

I went to renew online and could only find a page with the ticket office phone numbers. So there didn't appear to be a way to renew online? I have to admit I didn't exactly search high and low.

Should have had one of those A-ha moments  ;)

Renewed yesterday. The boy behind the counter was a farce of a kid. Looked aboot 12. And COULD NOT comprehend how to spell anything. And trying to tell him was like pulling teeth. Anyway. He said that Ross County tickets weren't selling better than average. That was kinda disappointing. Got my Man Utd ticket but hinna decided if I'm going.