Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

afc.co.uk - Season Ticket Counter Implemented

I didnt know where to post it so I have created new, topic sorry :)

I cant reach afc.co.uk for months, 10000% its not my problem, I can do whatever what I want at internet expect reaching RedWEB. I wanted to subscribe RedTV but unfortunately I cant...

Anyway, can you give me a mail or something to webmaster of official site or someone who can help me? I would find it by myself but contacts are propably at official site... Thanks guys

btw. it always show this error

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.240f4017.1343045887.142f8689

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been getting that message sometimes too, definitely appears to be something to do with the AFC site rather than any local settings.

Also, I was on the ticketing page this morning and I couldn't see any way of purchasing a season ticket.  It took me to the season ticket page but no option to purchase one!?

EDIT: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/aberdeenfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3257

I've been getting that message sometimes too, definitely appears to be something to do with the AFC site rather than any local settings.

Also, I was on the ticketing page this morning and I couldn't see any way of purchasing a season ticket.  It took me to the season ticket page but no option to purchase one!?

afc are aware of issues with ST online. You need to phone the ticket office instead.

For the website do you make sure you put www at the front?

Same problems here

Me as well.

Is anyone else able to play goals etc from the match reports on afc.co.uk?

Trying to play steve lovells goal in the 1-0 win over caley way back in 2006 but all I get is a black screen and the 'help' function doesnt offer any solution as far as I see it

Can play all the stuff on the red tv main page but afc.co.uk seems to be fucked for me

Is anyone else able to play goals etc from the match reports on afc.co.uk?

Trying to play steve lovells goal in the 1-0 win over caley way back in 2006 but all I get is a black screen and the 'help' function doesnt offer any solution as far as I see it

Can play all the stuff on the red tv main page but afc.co.uk seems to be fucked for me

Probably the same videos but I use the RedTV links from afcheritage match reports.

I am glad I didnt order RedTV when site was working for me

I ve read a few reviews and they mostly say RedTV international is shit cause most of live matches which are supposted to be aired are not working, quality of streams is really bad and it just does not worth... :)