• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Panathanaikos at home

Moscow away

Atletico Mardrid home

Copenhagen away

Any idea when the dates for the ties will be set??

Not confirmed as of yet

I reckon it'll be as per the original plan - a quick scoot over the groups it doesn't look like any fixtures will clash, ie Panathinaikos and AEK shouldn't be playing in Athens on the same night.  Can't speak for the Russian winter situation though, I guess that's the big stumbling block.

Panathanaikos at home

Moscow away

Atletico Mardrid home

Copenhagen away

Any idea when the dates for the ties will be set??

going by this statement off Uefa.com

Two home, two away

Each club will play two matches at home and two away on 25 October, 8 November, 29 November, 05/06 December, 19/20 December. A computer draw will determine the fixture schedule with factors such as stadium clashes and climatic conditions - it is not possible to play in some northern countries in mid-December - taken into account.

I think the 'Computer' will put our away match in December at either Greece or Spain. and have Copenhagen and Moscow come to us

I think the 'Computer' will put our away match in December at either Greece or Spain. and have Copenhagen and Moscow come to us

I'd consider that ideal. Might as well play the teams we won't beat away from home and get a trip to Madrid. Leaving us the teams we 'might' beat to come to us.