Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Simmie to get a testimonial

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've mailed Customer services 3 times now and they just say there is a Technical Fault ... It keeps telling me I have to Purchase the Event ,,,, bawbags !!! I go to all the bloody games at Pittodrie and couldn't go tonight but was happy to think I could watch it on Red TV ,,,, WTF !!! Maybe it's the same Technical fault as we have in front of goal :(  :hammer:

Great picture, didn't know Big Eck and Willie were there.

Wasn't a bad game tonight, the Dons played some nice stuff.  Atmosphere was a bit drab though.  ???

Great to see Fletcher get a warm reception when he came on, but not quite as warm as the reception Rougvie got!

Was that Clayton Blackmore at right back in the second half?  Seemed like he's still reasonably fit.

I was quite impressed with Paton tonight, looks a much better player these days!  :o

Great picture, didn't know Big Eck and Willie were there.

Wasn't a bad game tonight, the Dons played some nice stuff.  Atmosphere was a bit drab though.  ???

Great to see Fletcher get a warm reception when he came on, but not quite as warm as the reception Rougvie got!

Was that Clayton Blackmore at right back in the second half?  Seemed like he's still reasonably fit.

I was quite impressed with Paton tonight, looks a much better player these days!  :o

Would be tempted to start Paton and Hayes up front  :o

Milsom has to start. Showed exactly what's been lacking in recent weeks.

What was the final score?

Great to see there was a brilliant turn out for an Aberdeen legend but how did we manage to sell out a mid-week testimonial but not get anywhere near selling out a league game on 'sell out Saturday'?