Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

10 years of DonsTalk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame that most of the founding members don't post any more. Reekie pops up now and again. Dandy Don pops up very rarely to argue wi me.  :wave: Zoidy and Slim have disappeared off the face of the earth. Canna mind who else there was.

I wouldn't dream of arguing with you... ye Scouse-loving plamf!

I stil remember the day I entered discussions with DandyDon about amalgamating StandFree.com with DandyDons.co.uk. First headline I remember seeing on the original DandyDons news website was "Peter Kjaer exclusive interview".

It's been a very long road, but somehow DonsTalk has surfaced a decade old and stronger than ever! Hats off to the guys who took over the running of the site from me, Slim and DD. You guys have done an awesome job over the past three or four years.

Do we get one of those stars above our logo for surviving a decade?

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday Donstalk!  :beers:

If it wasn't for Donstalk/DandyDons, I wouldn't've got a taste for writing about AFC (remember my 'Weekend Predictions' articles on DandyDons? No, naebody does...), I wouldn't've then wanted to take over Aberdeen Mad and make it the outrageous success that it is, and I would have a life.  :wino:

So, mixed feelings overall.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...