Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Perth Saints - Sunday (Sky Sports)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0645 on a Sunday? C'mon the only game that'll get me up that early will be a final! And even then I'll come back to Ecosse first!

BTW do we have a worse "attacking" player than Garry Hackett yet?

I'm up most Sunday mornings at 6:45am or earlier.

You're a part timer MBT :wave:

I felt embarassed that it was being beamed to pubs/homes across the nation to be honest.

altho I'll bet it was a fairly small sky audience.

the most simplest of basic skills were beyond most if not all of our players.

Rae didn't really add much at all, but will get the benefit of the doubt as he's back from injury and it's his first SPL game for quite some time.

Why Chalali wasn't on earlier I've no idea. If Mackie is playing out the last few games of his career but can get game time before Chalali then presumably the algerian won't be here next season either?

Fyvie was utterly abysmal. his game was summed up when his attempt at skill led him to kick the ball straight out for a throw in, then try and dive to get a free kick instead.

Does anyone know where to get pass completion stats for this match? I dread to think how low the %'s would be.

Uchechi looks lightweight, but at least he was trying to be positive when he did manage to get it under control.

I want to have ago at Brown for his negative tactics, but it's hard to pin it solely on the manager when you watch players repeatedly miss a 4 yard pass.

Think Mcardle was ok, despite his obvious failings as a full back, vernon did the best he could and looks sharp at the minute, But apart from those two fail to see any improvement in this squad to the last three, if anything would say browns team last year would murder this one.

I thought Jack had a decent game.  Certainly found more red jerseys and looked willing to take people on than Fyvie.  Whom I thought had a complete 'mare of a game.

Reynolds however, was shocking.  No idea who he is, where he came from or when we signed him.  Hopefully that's the first and last time I hear of him.  :-\

Distribution was in general was shocking and there were a real lack of ideas.  Everything seemed to go down the right side and more or less ended with Fyvie giving the ball away or passing backwards.

Thought the Nigerian lad looked like he had a decent touch.