Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

R******* vs Aberdeen

So how will JC set it out?

Of course any sensible manager would go with the same side that did so well last night (barring any injuries)

The defence has to be given a run of games together now and would be worth seeing how a Miller/Smith partnership develops. 

Main worry is that we'll be even more knackered at 70mins on Sunday than we were last night.

Need to get a wee break in front or goal as we seem to be creating a decent number of chances and I'd hope we'd create some decent chances against the huns.

Lets hope we give them a game.

I had totally forgotten about this game until a few hours ago, euro match fever.

After last night I am confident about our ability, but then what about fatigue as you say! Fuck knows what will happen.........I will just turn up and see what team & formation JC has dreamt up and see what happens.

thanks to all the euro games this week we have also been spared articles about how Mark Hately can't sleep at night for nightmares about flying notebooks, while Ian Durrant recounts how he breaks down every time us "Morons" sing about "that tackle"

Take it you haven't seen the morns back page of the Retard then  ;)

Aye BigAl, if its the same old  Dandies versus huns pre match build up by the red tops. Blatant and pathetic attempt to undermine the confidence of the management team and the fans in one lazy "scoop". We are apparently tryng to hound Caldo out of Todders and big brave daddy smith is there ro give him his backing as he knows all about how to be "loyal". Same old pish, different season, but surprisingly not a word (yet) about our constant jubilant singing about the grey skull disaster or the simmie song. I think our confidence will be high tomorow. Seeing as Im not going we will win. Caldo nwill keep the team as close to thursday as he can :haterangers: