Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Foster to quit Dons - CONFIRMED

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Provided Brown can use the cash to rebuild then it's a decent move for all parties. We get rid of a bomb-scare and get some cash. Foster gets his big money move to the bright lights of Bristol.

Had my first scan of the hat in months this evening and noticed the chat on there is Ex-motherwell defender Reynolds has been lined up as a replacement.

Probably a load of pish going on the sources but thought I'd share anyway.

Aye, I like the words used here "Foster quits Dons", I suspect the truth is a bit closer to "Dons punt . . . . ."

That said, a full back with pace is now an absolute necessity.

I think you're right. I wonder if he was maybe also told that he was going to lose the captaincy if Kari stayed on.

Aye, I like the words used here "Foster quits Dons", I suspect the truth is a bit closer to "Dons punt . . . . ."

That said, a full back with pace is now an absolute necessity.

Or, perhaps just a full back.

This'll mean we are once again back to a team with no fucking fullbacks.

Not for a long time has there been such tremendous news that unites all Dons fans bar none;D

Ricky, min.. are you needing a lift to Dyce for your flight? I can do it after during work. Never mind packing your stuff. I'll drive it doon to Bristol for you personally. Just go now before Deek changes his mind!  :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Apparently Bristol City think they're getting a good player and that "any ill feeling the fans have towards him is just because of the stint he had at Rangers".

So just to clarify something has added this to his Wikipedia page:

Return to Aberdeen

On Foster's return to Aberdeen, he was appointed as Paul Hartley's successor as Aberdeen captain for the 2011-12 season. Foster has since fallen out of favour with the Aberdeen fans after a number of high profile mistakes, being openly booed by his own fans during matches.

So to any Bristol City fan reading this.

Foster is a fucking bombscare. He has cost us several goals and many points on his own this season with his fuck ups. Lol.

Fucking hell slept in this morning and have missed all the excitement.

£250k ya beauty :thumbsup:

We're not in the habit of getting cash for our players. Lets hope is is utilised very very wisely. I know the arguments about debt reduction, but this squad is too thin for Foster not to be replaced.