Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v St Mirren 10/12/11

So Fyvies shot at the end was offside?? How the fuck does that work?? The ref just had a complete shocker. To be fair to Fyvie I think it was a case of the straw breaking the camels back, after seeing some of those decisions I can see why he'd be riled.

What about the two hand balls? Their first goal looks suspicious but it's not a very good camera angle to judge and our penalty claim there looks like two hand balls although it does look more ball to hand

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as we went 2-0 up we eased off a bit. Having said that we had 3 very strong penalty shouts. The ref was a cunt. The linesman was a cunt. Ja Brown fucked it up for their equaliser. It looked like it went in above his head. Had he extended his arms and perhaps even jumped (like any professional keeper should be able to) then he'd have kept it out.

Like I said.. I'd rather have Langfield. I'm pretty sure the shot wasn't as mental hard as the one in Munich apparently was.

However. We had one corner less than St Mirren. Not fucking good enough. FFS sake Broon!