Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Will Brown resign?

BobbyBiscuit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 wins in 21 competitive games and a team seemingly going backwards.  The only conceivable positive (and I'm really clutching at a very thin straw here) is that having lost 3 goals tonight, our players can learn an expensive lesson withough significantly damaging any league form.  Somehow however I realise that our players have such limited footballing intelligence to make any real fucking difference.

He shouldn't be given the chance to resign.  He has NOT signed good players like everyone suggests, only stop-gaps.  He should be fired and then Milne should turn the gun on himself.

The dons have been gash for years.  Its not broons fault.  How many managers do we go through before the board realise they need to change.  10000 fans couldnt be arsed turning up, sone aluko would rather be unemployed than play for us and players only need to have a couple of decent games before they fuck off to the championship.  Our club is for the short to medium term, shite.

If only BTR, if only. But would we care anymore?

In terms of parting with my hard-earned, the care factor is in negative equity.  It's got to the stage of that thing that ex-players affectionately say in later years "I'm fond of the club and I still look out for their results".  But I guess the fact that my blood boils (and bear in mind that I've mellowed significantly over the past two years) at every bad result then I do still care and I'm possibly a mug for it.

We need a hungry young manager, not a "safe pair of hands".  On the pitch, the club is stagnant, stale, insipid and ineffective.  How can we say Brown is making us "hard to beat" when we're not winning football matches?  I was pleased with his appointment almost a year ago, but it seems apparent that he's out of his depth at our club.  High expectations?  What of it?  It's a results business and nobody got anywhere hoping to make top six.

It has long been my contention that Milne was the constant problem at AFC.

Sacrilege, they said, when I dared criticise his flak jacket, William Miller.

Calderwood was a prick. McGhee wasn't up to the job. Brown can not succeed under this regime.

Every appointment made by Milne has failed. Every single one.

How many failed managers is that now? Aitken, Hegarty, Alex Miller, Ebbe, Pele + the last three.

Something ain't right people. Pressure should have been brought to bear a long time ago.

It has long been my contention that Milne was the constant problem at AFC.

Sacrilege, they said, when I dared criticise his flak jacket, William Miller.

Calderwood was a prick. McGhee wasn't up to the job. Brown can not succeed under this regime.

Every appointment made by Milne has failed. Every single one.

How many failed managers is that now? Aitken, Hegarty, Alex Miller, Ebbe, Pele + the last three.

Something ain't right people. Pressure should have been brought to bear a long time ago.

Indeed. I find it bizarre that supporters of other clubs, huns, tims, hertz and unt would not have put up with this level of mismanagement and failure from thier board of directors, but we do?

Indeed. I find it bizarre that supporters of other clubs, huns, tims, hertz and unt would not have put up with this level of mismanagement and failure from thier board of directors, but we do?

So what do we do about it?

Unless there's a significant improvement in form (lol) I won't be renewing next season and I'm sure there will be all too many like me.

Pretty much bollocks.

Hearts debt/tax?

Rangers debt/tax?

Not sure any of their fans are doing much other than doing what we're doing at the moment.

I actually think Brown is a proud and dignified man, and would like to think he would walk instead of being pushed.

However, is a change of manager really what we want/need?  We'll more than likely be in the same situation in 12-18 months time.

I fear only a sugar daddy could turn things around, as the rot set in too long ago under Milne.

I actually think Brown is a proud and dignified man, and would like to think he would walk instead of being pushed.

However, is a change of manager really what we want/need?  We'll more than likely be in the same situation in 12-18 months time.

I fear only a sugar daddy could turn things around, as the rot set in too long ago under Milne.

I agree with this. Brown is a competent manager. It's dough that's the problem.