Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Our "support" today

Have you ever sat in the home support for any other team? Our fans are still no more than crisp packet rustlers. If your idea of passionate is singing the same 3 or 4 utterly shite songs repeatedly for about a third of a game every week then obviously I don't have a clue.

Yeah, and I love Ultras and have spent hours watching Ultra videos, I am surmising that you think singing = passion. I love what Ultras bring to their terracing but do I think they are more passionate about their team than you or I because they sing non stop or whatever? Do I fuck!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 'passion' element is a two way street, Dons fans (even at Pittodrie) usually start in good voice but the players have to respond to help keep the atmosphere going.

I think when things are going well, especially in the big games, we're probably as passionate as any crowd.

I agree, and we have a support who are in the main proud of their club, if not the current players. The fans are fed up but going back to Pittodrie, can mind many games where the players have been behind but are all over the opposition, the fans have backed this club to the hilt for fucking years of shocking football, can't believe an Aberdeen fan doesn't think we're passionate about our team, we must be or we wouldn't even watch football.

I agree, and we have a support who are in the main proud of their club, if not the current players. The fans are fed up but going back to Pittodrie, can mind many games where the players have been behind but are all over the opposition, the fans have backed this club to the hilt for fucking years of shocking football, can't believe an Aberdeen fan doesn't think we're passionate about our team, we must be or we wouldn't even watch football.

Pittodrie is an absolute ghost town. That's true passion right there.

Guest Scarface

Sorry if this has already been posted, can't be arsed checking, I'm sure everyone else got this emailed to them about 20 times today like I did, thought I'd post it anyway, peace.

63961400.jpg