Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Quotes from JC after Hearts

We are not playing well enough to pick up points

But we are just a victory away from turning it around

So the next victory will see our season starting according to Jimmy. Lets look at our fixtures (taking into consideration he admits we are not playing well):

Celtic – no chance we will win

Hibs away – They are on form, so probably no win there

Killie away – We always struggle down there so doesn’t look good for a win

Motherwell – Mark McGhee has built a strong and fit squad, on current form we wont beat them

Rangers – No chance

Gretna – 29th September, is this when our season starts?  ???

not that concerned yet. having watched sellic the past two games, they're hardly strolling games either (scoring four against falkirk notwithstanding - even the most blinkered idiotic sellic fans will admit they were outplayed for about an hour on saturday).

we ALWAYS start seasons slowly. it's nothing to be proud of, and is hardly an excuse, but it's a fact. takes weeks for us to start playing decent stuff.

we'll take something against sellic, we'll draw with hibs and will beat killie. THEN we'll start playing and europe is assured again.

no foolin'.

we ALWAYS start seasons slowly. it's nothing to be proud of, and is hardly an excuse, but it's a fact. takes weeks for us to start playing decent stuff.

Thank you for reminding me about last season Bobby Peru.  I guess I had higher hopes / expectations this yearindeed we were slow in the first 11 games then as I had said last year we just seemed to add 1 goal a game through the 2nd 11 and closed the deal through the rest of the season.  I just hope the lads can figure out how to win in Europe.

perhaps if were fucking organised pre season and didn't have a shambles of a tour as per usual we might be doing better. 

Telt ye, Come tae Toronto.  None o' this ither stuff would be happening...  :P

Then come to Cleveland, Not to far from Toronto.

Then come to Detroit.

Oh, wait, we hivnae got a fitba team here.

Detroit sucks giant, giant monkey balls.

>:D

not that concerned yet. having watched sellic the past two games, they're hardly strolling games either (scoring four against falkirk notwithstanding - even the most blinkered idiotic sellic fans will admit they were outplayed for about an hour on saturday).

Yeah Falkirk played very well indeed at the weekend and made Celtic look rather ordinary for large parts of the game. Russell Latapy was running rings around Massimo Donati, and had him well beaten for pace. I wasn't all that impressed with Donati really.. perhaps it'll take him a while to get into the swing of things here but he certainly didn't look anything special.

Guest Redpeter

perhaps if were fucking organised pre season and didn't have a shambles of a tour as per usual we might be doing better. 

WTF has pre season got to do with this ? Get a grip dude. was it Jimmy fault the flights were delayed ? Or that Jamie and Michaels taxis was in a crash ?

Fail to see what pre season has to do with now, at all...feel free enlighten me