Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Maguire charged with vandalism

Kowalski

Aberdeen FC player charged with vandalising car

Dons player accused of incident outside Tiger Tiger

By Gavin Roberts crime reporter

Published: 15/09/2010

AN ABERDEEN FC player has been charged with vandalising a car outside a nightclub, the Evening Express can reveal today.

The footballer was spoken to by officers after the alleged incident in Aberdeen city centre.

Maguire's name is on the front page of the paper.

V: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.

L: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

V: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

L: What a fucker!

V: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

L: You don't do it.

V: It's just against the rules.

V: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.

V: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

V: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

The red Malibu.

That's what I think of any time I hear about a car getting vandalised.  :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2020826

Aberdeen FC star pays out £200 over vandalism

Chris Maguire avoids court appearance

By Gavin Roberts crime reporter

Published: 24/11/2010

PAY-OUT: Aberdeen FC star Chris Maguire.

More Pictures

AN ABERDEEN FC striker has been ordered to pay compensation for vandalising a sports car outside a nightclub, the Evening Express can reveal today.

The 21-year-old Aberdeen FC striker must hand over £200 to the sheriff clerk which will then be paid to his victim.

Maguire was charged after the bonnet of a black Mitsubishi was dented while parked at Aberdeen’s Shiprow, outside Tiger Tiger, in the early hours of September 12.