Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Lee Miller

McMaster

Just seen that Kris Boyd is away doon the road to Middlesbrough.  Another striker in their squad!!

Lee was hardly getting a game as it was last season and with the like of Boyd, MacDonald, Mido, Lita and Killen in their team just wondering what will happen to his career.

Probably the usual link with a move back to Hearts!

Would anyone like him back on a loan signing type idea?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah see.  As I said I rated him at hibs, he gets stuck in and had a good goal scoring record.  I think if we signed him  he would do well for us

Has done eff all for years, since recovering from an achilles rupture and gingto Celtic he's been torture even when Strachan gave him a chance. Similarly guff at Boro. He'd attract decent money, money I don't think he'd be worth and his recent ercord does't merit.

He'll end up at Palace or some place.

I never saw anything in Miller that warrented the praise or wages he received and that's been highlighted nicely at Boro. In fact, Boyd's just signed for Boro and he's already scored as many as Miller.

He was a waste of space and was a huge distraction for us. Our players were far too busy punting balls for him to skiff off his head or to win free kicks that they forgot they were supposed to be scoring goals. God knows, he wasn't going to do it (see Boyd stat).

I'm now going to sit back and enjoy watching Miller's career rot, largely due to the amount of moss he gathered whilst rolling around the pitch at Pittodrie.

If he does end up at the Huns then Walter Smith is a bigger mug than Lennon for taking Mulgrew off our hands. In fact I hope he does because I'll nip out and buy myself a season book for the Main Stand so I can quietly chuckle over their shoulders whilst they pick splinters out of their arses. ;D

Was Miller not one of those players though that only ever seemed interested when it came to playing the so called bigger teams?  His performances in Europe back in 2007/08 were pretty good especially when he ripped FC Copenhagen apart second-half all by himself so I`ll always have a soft spot for the guy.    It`s just a pity we didn`t see this type of high level intensity display from the lad more often. 

Better with him than we were without him.

Agreed, but only when he could be bothered. Other times he was an utter abortion of a player and like many of the other cunts in that team, a waste of life.

He did fuck all for most of his time with us and we made some money from him. Thats fine by me.

He did fuck all for most of his time with us and we made some money from him. Thats fine by me.

I disagree with that Manc, whilst I would agree he was pretty uninspiring to the point of total disinterest towards the end of his time at AFC (in which he was by no means alone at the time) he was a good player for us and one that the opposition singled out as a threat. Something I can't say about the remaining players at AFC.

I'm not doubting his ability Funster, but he played terribly for far too much of his time with us. When he could be bothered and the team played well, I would say he was one of Scotland's best, but the problem was it didn't happen anywhere near enough.