Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Ando debut

I see ando made his sunderland debut last night against cork city. Read the report on safc.com and not a single mention of him doing anything in the game. Sounds like he's continued on from last season going about his job with mimimal fuss and just getting things done.

Good luck to you!

Guest At The Border Guy

Did a quick sweep of Sunderland's local papers and can't find his name in any of the match reports.  Lots of emphasis put on the fielded Sunderland team being the reserve squad though (and also that the entire team played awful).  Get the impression he'll be on the bench for the first few games of the season at least.

I see ando made his sunderland debut last night against cork city. Read the report on safc.com and not a single mention of him doing anything in the game. Sounds like he's continued on from last season going about his job with mimimal fuss and just getting things done.

Good luck to you!

I saw the second half , only really saw him involved in two important incidents.

First time was to fuck up his tackle on a Cork forward, letting both player and ball past him and ending up on his arse.

Second time he mistimed his jump when the ball was crossed into the box (from a corner or free kick.. set piece anyway) and the ball dropped to the Cork player who then scored.

Having said that, Sunderland were/are shite so his two balls ups probably went unnoticed.

watched about an hour of this. ando played the whole game (i think) and looked okay, but then it's not as if cork put him (or the entire defence) under a great deal of pressure.

i did notice him being out of position a couple of times. however, it strikes me that he's probably used to playing with better players (i'm being serious). sunderland were pretty chronic.