Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Killie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, hoping the players do a round of honour so I can give them some abuse.

Mulgrew will be getting it the whole game from me.

Hoping Killie thrash us, got a hefty bet on them winning and despise all our players and the management.

We are the club not them, we care, they don't.

Evidently  ::)

I'll be there, hoping the players do a round of honour so I can give them some abuse.

Mulgrew will be getting it the whole game from me.

Hoping Killie thrash us, got a hefty bet on them winning and despise all our players and the management.

We are the club not them, we care, they don't.

::)

That's what's wrong with our support! There's far too much abuse spewed out to players before they've even fucked up yet.

It gets so fucking tiresome when we're so quick to get on players backs.

I don't want the out of contract players getting win bonuses, they've leeched enough from us for very little return.

Winning the game means nothing.

I want Aberdeen to win. Always. I am not particularly fond of many of our players but they are our players whether I like it or not. Support the shirt at least.

Just saw a small group of Killie fans about to head north for the game...they all looked a bit simple.

I want Aberdeen to win. Always. I am not particularly fond of many of our players but they are our players whether I like it or not. Support the shirt at least.

Just saw a small group of Killie fans about to head north for the game...they all looked a bit simple.

And to think, they're the ones given day passes!

Re Tyrant: fair point, and usually I'd agree but on this occassion, they've been a complete joke and effectively ruined all the hard work people have put in in the past 5 years to bring up the reputation of the club. I want Aberdeen to win, but I also want those want away/fraudulant players to get what they deserve.

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Line Number 227, Column 340:return text.replace(arguments.callee.regExp,this.decodeSpecialCharsCallback);},decodeSpecialCharsCallback:function(str){switch(str){case '&':return '&';case '<':return '<';case '>':return '>';case ''':return '\'';case '"':return '"';default:return str;}},inArray:function(haystack,needle){var i=haystack.length;while(i--){if(haystack[i]===needle){return true;}}

:thumbsup:

What a complete and utter shower of shite...............

Killie have only had 2 wins in their last 12, both against us.

Never managed to score 2 goals away from home till they play us.

Well, that's certainly been a transitional season eh,  finishing at the glorious height of 9th.

:hammer:>:D

First half - apart from a cracking goal from Kerr :o I wish I'd taken a book to read.

Second half - Calderwood went to three at the back and they were all over us.  Three gilt edged chances before they eventually scored.  We failed to change anything and they scored again.  Severin strolled through the game playing as sweeper.

Utter pish which sums up this whole sorry season.  Plenty of boo-ing at full-time (the players were sensible enough not to try to applaud the fans and walked sheepishly off).  Some of the anger was directed at McGhee, some of it was at the players.

At the moment,  I'm not renewing for the first time in 10 years.

Kerr obviously enjoyed his goal after the abuse he was getting on Saturday(from what Ive heard, I went to see Iron Man 2 instead). Was a fair skelp. Towards full time started watch the Tvs in the exec boxes in the RDS to see the well/hibs score. Utter shite. Thank fuck the season has finished(at home anyway)

Mark McGhee was left to rue defensive failings after his side lost the lead in the 2-1 defeat by Kilmarnock.

"Two bad mistakes for the two goals changed it," McGhee told BBC Scotland. "We played better in the first half than we did in the second.

"But I didn't think for a minute that we'd lose the game and to have lost it just sums us up this season.

"Of our starting 11, there were potentially seven players who won't be here next season."

Aberdeen took the lead through Mark Kerr in the 26th minute but goals by Liam Kelly and Dons target Kevin Kyle sealed victory for relegation-threatened Killie.

"We looked so comfortable in the first half and maybe should've created a few more chances and got another goal," said McGhee.

"We've got to go to St Mirren on Saturday and start with the same attitude, play as well as we did from the start and hope we don't concede so late in the game like we did tonight.

"The approach tonight wasn't bad but the defending at the two goals was diabolical; both down the same side.

"However, other aspects were fine and we have to take those to Paisley on Saturday."

McGhee said that, with only 12 players under contract at Pittodrie, he was already planning for next season and looking to bolster his squad with about eight signings.

"That's the sort of number of players we're going to have to bring here," he added.

"We're working hard to do that and I was away last night looking at a player; I'll continue to do that until next season starts and the window closes.

"It's going to be a long summer ahead of us trying to build the squad and we always knew that was going to be the case.

"Our supporters can't complain about the attitude but they can complain about the quality of losing the two goals and losing the game."

(1) Who are the 7?

(2) Why play them?