Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Killie

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20100504/aberdeen-v-kilmarnock-_2212158_2043463

Defenders Zander Diamond and Richard Foster will miss Aberdeen's game against Kilmarnock tomorrow after being sent off in Saturday's defeat to Hamilton.

Fans player of the Year Foster will also sit out the opening game of next season after going through the disciplinary points threshold.

Forward Darren Mackie returns from a one-match suspension for the Dons' final home game of the campaign. Peter Pawlett is back running but remains out, along with fellow long-term absentee Andrew Considine.

Stuart Nelson is expected to start in goal tomorrow night.

Mark McGhee was away today so Scott Leitch did the pre match media conference.

"There are two teams fighting for their survival in the SPL (Kilmarnock and Falkirk) so we have to look at that situation and be professional. Obviously your last home game is important to any club and I think we have to go out with a very positive attitude and win the game for the fans and obviously for ourselves.

"After the disappointment of Saturday you have to try and get a positive result. The feeling on Saturday was not pleasant for anyone associated with the club.

Scott admitted it has been a frustrating season.

"When you come to a club with the expectations of a massive club like Aberdeen, with a fantastic fan base, it has been frustrating. The fans are honest and show their disappointment on a Saturday but we have to take that on our shoulders and say they are right. I have nothing against any one of the fans voicing their disapproval, showing their unrest and they are 100% right. We have to perform on the pitch. The fans are entitled to their opinion. That is football.

"I think the fan base has been tremendous. They were fantastic against Falkirk, which helped us win the game and helped us to safety. The fans appreciated the performance, as they did against St Johnstone last week and gave the players a warm ovation. Then on Saturday the fans showed their frustration and rightly so. You cannot argue with that.

In/oot: Oot

Prematch: Work

Match: chat room

Post match: bed

Prediction: 1-1; 6100 crowd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In/oot: Oot

Prematch: Getting ready for my flatmates birthday

Match: Pre-drinks and then Paramount

Post match: Home or Liquid

Prediction: 0-2, Shite game, shite crowd, shite weather, shite atmosphere, shite pitch, shite performance, shite players, shite excuses.

Interesting the spin that is starting ot emerge from our management team as the season end approachs.

Are they speaking from the heart or merely because the penny has finally dropped that the fan base has a pont in being completely fucked off at things.

Dingus wanted to impose record fines on Foster and Diamond, Dingus admitting that the invisible man has this season simply been the invisible man, and now Leitch sooking up to the supporters.

Anyway:

In/Oot - Have a guess

Match: Listening online

Post match:either ripping or being ripped by my Killie season ticket holder mates

Prediction: 1.0 us i hope, but realistically Killie could double their entire away goals count in 90 mins

In/Oot - Oot

Match: Radio at work?

Post match: Donstalk, moaning about the result/performance/players/manager

Prediction: 0-2 and i won't really care

Funny how many people on here say they dont care but moan LOL. If you don't care you would not moan about it.

In/oot: In

Match: Lower Deck

Post match: Home

Prediction: 1-1

Beginning to wonder if this will be my last game for a long time. First time I've not been sure about renewing.  :-\

I didn't renew after JC's first season (nothing to do with JC personally) and I had a season ticket or the equivalent since 1988.  Once you stop, it's very hard to go back. I went 4 seasons without missing a game of any sort, 8 seasons without missing an away. I go to about 10 games a season now on average (been to a bit less than that this season), less than I'd like, but to be honest more than i can handle in the current climate.  Just an indication of how things can go (although you obviously don't have the travelling to the home matches i had).

I mainly go to home games only, it's something to do every couple of weekends.  But sitting in the middle of winter freezing your arse off watching some of the worst fitba you've seen at Pittodrie is very trying.  We'll see what happens (if anything) before the season ticket renewal date...

I mainly go to home games only, it's something to do every couple of weekends.  But sitting in the middle of winter freezing your arse off watching some of the worst fitba you've seen at Pittodrie is very trying.  We'll see what happens (if anything) before the season ticket renewal date...

Oh i know. I've witnessed it under R Aitken, A Miller, S Paterson, J Calderwood...  :thumbsup:

Crikey, even when we were good under Calderwood it was boring as fk to watch. Out of those Aitken 95/96 season was the last decent period we had, think we came 3rd, won a cup and reached semi's in the other, some decent games.

Used to go every week for a period of about a decade but lost it when had a son, now he's 3 back going most weeks but appreciate as you said in another post when you don't go regularly you lose the habit and its hard to get "into" if thats the right expression.

I'll be there, hoping the players do a round of honour so I can give them some abuse.

Mulgrew will be getting it the whole game from me.

Hoping Killie thrash us, got a hefty bet on them winning and despise all our players and the management.

We are the club not them, we care, they don't.

I'll be there, hoping the players do a round of honour so I can give them some abuse.

Mulgrew will be getting it the whole game from me.

Hoping Killie thrash us, got a hefty bet on them winning and despise all our players and the management.

We are the club not them, we care, they don't.

Doesn't seem you care that much  :-\

I really don't believe there'll be a lap of honour, people would go nuts regardless of the result.

Interesting the spin that is starting ot emerge from our management team as the season end approachs.

Are they speaking from the heart or merely because the penny has finally dropped that the fan base has a pont in being completely fucked off at things.

Dingus wanted to impose record fines on Foster and Diamond, Dingus admitting that the invisible man has this season simply been the invisible man, and now Leitch sooking up to the supporters.

with half a mind on season ticket sales roo, i reckon.

Anyway:

In/Oot - Have a guess

Match: Listening online

Post match:either ripping or being ripped by my Killie season ticket holder mates

Prediction: 1.0 us i hope, but realistically Killie could double their entire away goals count in 90 mins