Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Site Upgrades

Reekie_Red

I'm having trouble posting now (you'll all be pleased to hear!), it goes straight to a "Page can not be displayed" screen, and when i hit refresh it says "You do not have permission to start a new topic on this board" even though it's not a new topic i'm starting.

I ain't seen this problem before. You still experiencing this problem, BB?

I'm also getting a message now saying "You last post was less than 1 second ago. Please try again later".

1 second? How the fuck is that even possible!?

Yeah this is a known problem, mate. It's RRRREEEAAALLLLYY annoying as fuck, and I can't figure out what the problem is. Short of reinstalling the entire site again, the site engine designers aren't sure what the issue here is either! But we're working on it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

where are the buttons for the quick reply?

See answer from further up the page, as quoted below ...

This is something that I'm working on. This and the smileys on the quick reply are the two main things missing at the moment.

search function still not working

Let me get to work on this right now to see if I can get it up and running properly

I looked for it but couldn't find it?

There's two ways of getting into the search function

(1) On the buttons at the topleft of the screen you should have Home, Help, Arcade, Search, etc

(2) On the top right of the screen just underneath the "DT Arcade" animation, there's a searchbar

There's two ways of getting into the search function

(1) On the buttons at the topleft of the screen you should have Home, Help, Arcade, Search, etc

(2) On the top right of the screen just underneath the "DT Arcade" animation, there's a searchbar

Woooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhh!!

(It's working fine btw)

One problem I have is at work the quote feature works fine, old version of IE.

However on my home computer the quote thing goes tits up and its like the box is fighting against me - maybe knows what I am about to post  ???

Any ideas?

One problem I have is at work the quote feature works fine, old version of IE.

However on my home computer the quote thing goes tits up and its like the box is fighting against me - maybe knows what I am about to post  ???

Any ideas?

I get that when I use IE at Uni, solution=use Firefox!

I've just done another upgrade on the site as there were just too many glitches to even contemplate on the old one.

There's a few features of the site that are, as such, currently unavailable. Things like youtube embedding and the arcade are not currently active. I will be activating these again over the next few days. Can you all have a good play around with the site and let me know if you spot anything that's not right (or indeed anything that you think is better)? Note, the links at the bottom of each page are back again !