Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Setanta's Games?

Guest Chris

Guest At The Border Guy

First weekend looks like a triple bill.  Not sure what fixture corresponds to what day, but the Edinburgh derby, and the two Old Firm matches are the games involved (Although this only seems to be happening if Rangers don't throw a strop about playing in Inverness on a Monday night.  Diddums.). 

I guess the north-east derby has been demoted to counts-for-jackshit status.  :-\

Just emailed setanta

Dear Mr Mizer

Thank you for your e-mail.

I can confirm that our SPL schedules will be available from the 24th June, please continue to visit our website www.setanta.com for all future updates.

If further information or assistance is required, please call our Customer Services team on the number below.  Our lines are open from 8.00 am to midnight, seven days a week.

Yours sincerely

Karen Robertson

Setanta Sports Customer Services

Guest Chris

Good effort Mr Mizer!

At least when i get back into work next week i can plan our works golf outing as i'd imagine the Celtic game will get moved to Sunday 19th August rather than Saturday 18th as it says at the moment.

Hate to say this, but in Rangers' defence, they're kicking up a fuss because they play a Champions League match on the Wednesday, and they dinnae really fancy playing two games in three days. Excuse me, but how often are Aberdeen forced to play three games in six days when we're playing catchup on all the matches that the weather postpones? Fuckin lump it, ya miserable moanin blue-faced wankers. It could be worse, you could have a REAL job where you have to work FIVE days a week!!