Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

The failed protest

If yer so adamant that you are not a plastic fan why do you feel the need to justify yourself on here?

Smacks of insecurity

Ofcourse I am insecure, I just hope that some of the 'fans' on here would admit that they were wrong to cane those that protested when now in the end it seems to have worked.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofcourse I am insecure, I just hope that some of the 'fans' on here would admit that they were wrong to cane those that protested when now in the end it seems to have worked.

They were wrong though.

Did AFC even acknowledge the protest? If anything helped to push him it was the letter from the AFC Trust (Whoever they are?)

What's worked? Come on here and congratulate yourself when we finish 3rd or 2nd next year.

Stop fucking fishing. It's getting boring now. Clearly everyone who protested looked like fucking idiots and they we're not right to do so. Should of done it at the end of the season and you could have had a massive wank about how right you were.

But the threat of more and more people not renewing season tickets must have helped aswell as the AFC trust letter and our hard work at the protest, I am almost 100% certain that season ticket sales for next season will double this week from what they were last.

Well done fellow Aberdeen FANS that protested after the Caley Thistle match despite the win.

Clearly everyone who protested looked like fucking idiots and they we're not right to do so. Should of done it at the end of the season and you could have had a massive wank about how right you were.

But obviously doing it when we did alos worked, fair enough more people would have done it at the end of the season or would they have, given that we won and got in to europe?

But the threat of more and more people not renewing season tickets must have helped aswell as the AFC trust letter and our hard work at the protest, I am almost 100% certain that season ticket sales for next season will double this week from what they were last.

Well done fellow Aberdeen FANS that protested after the Caley Thistle match despite the win.

But obviously doing it when we did alos worked, fair enough more people would have done it at the end of the season or would they have, given that we won and got in to europe?

You should just have decked Kerr. That seemed to have got him out much quicker than holding bits of A4 outside the main stand.

Here's me thinking that with the manager gone there would be potential to put all this JIG / JMG pish behind us. :hammer:

Hopefully that will be the case in the next couple of weeks.

I think that the effect of the 'protest' is over-estimated here, however what is recognised is that the fans were divided, as a pulsecheck between this forum and the hat and mad there are evidently plenty of fans who love the Dons 100% - it is pitiful to see attempted point scoring and bitterness relating to Calderwoods departure and who championed either way.

Am just wondering if the players knew prior to the pish up that led to the boxing on Tuesday...

You should just have decked Kerr. That seemed to have got him out much quicker than holding bits of A4 outside the main stand.

Haha you are the witty one I see, I am gutted for all you happy clappers on here, you must feel left out because you never took part in the protest?

Jesus fuck I thought this might unite the fans. Instead we've got MiniJC (you realise your going to have to change your name now?) on here telling us about him and his two mates "forty" and "nine" holding badly photocopied bits of paper ouside the man stand being the sole reason the board made an important business decision.

Over on the hat we've got Bobbyblouse telling everyone his protest, if he'd been arsed to go, is the greatest thing to happen to AFC. His fanboys, who I doubt are old enough to even remember Paterson, wanking over it.

I really, really don't want to see the scenario of Aberdeen failing miserably in the league next season but at this moment in time it would seem an ideal sceario.

Bottom Six woo! hoo!, where's the bus!!!!  ::)

Thank you Jimmy for making the past three or four preseasons exciting, wondering if we might make Europe or a cup final. What ever the half wits say, and whatever your shortcomings at least the threat was there. All I ever wondered under Aitken, Miller, Skohvdahl and Paterson was are we going to get relegated?

For that I'm grateful.

Roll on the unkown rollercoaster that will be next season.

So long as we are claiming shit id like to be congratulated in that my decision not to go to games from mid february 2009 has resulted in Jimmy Calderwood leaving the club.

Some might claim my decision was down to an enforced 4 day week but Im telling you all now it was a protest against the management and AFC and jimmy clearly noticed that I was absent from the terraces and took the only action they could. And it only took 3.5months.

Dont be shy now. Some people said my protest had failed but look whats happened.

Guest Nellie The Don

you must feel left out because you never took part in the protest?

That is the most deluded thing I've heard since that massively overweight kid said he was going to run 10k.

So long as we are claiming shit id like to be congratulated in that my decision not to go to games from mid february 2009 has resulted in Jimmy Calderwood leaving the club.

Some might claim my decision was down to an enforced 4 day week but Im telling you all now it was a protest against the management and AFC and jimmy clearly noticed that I was absent from the terraces and took the only action they could. And it only took 3.5months.

Dont be shy now. Some people said my protest had failed but look whats happened.

I'd also like to state my claim for being responsible for Jimmy's ousting. This is the first season I have not attended a single AFC game for a good while. Of course like Tom above me it has nothing to do with living 500 miles away, working most Saturdays and saving for a wedding. It was a protest against Jimmy being given a new contract January 2008.

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

I'm completely lost for words here, do these feckin JMG plebs really believe they know more about running a football club than Willie Miller and Jimmy Calderwood?

I hope (for afc's sake) that I'm the one who's proved wrong, but Niall, I'll meet you and any other fucking afc-chat retard in this very thread in 12 months time.  Let's see what position the club are in then.

Baggy min, you'd probably get more answers if you had your wee rant over on the hat - allow folk to clear up what you're angry about?

The Kerr thread on here seemed to be derailed by a load of balloons getting mortally offended at the idea that there were Weegie neds involved and the first reaction to this news is disgust that those racist Hatters who eat babies might think they might have had the slightest bit of influence over it. I dinna think folk care as much as yous think they do, honestly lads.

Jimmy's gone, the support is united, it's summer, Donstalk had 70 people online at one point (unconfirmed). Celebrate!  :headbanger:

I'm completely lost for words here, do these feckin JMG plebs really believe they know more about running a football club than Willie Miller and Jimmy Calderwood?

I hope (for afc's sake) that I'm the one who's proved wrong, but Niall, I'll meet you and any other fucking afc-chat retard in this very thread in 12 months time.  Let's see what position the club are in then.

minijc doesn't believe what he posts, he's just fishing.

Baggy min, you'd probably get more answers if you had your wee rant over on the hat - allow folk to clear up what you're angry about?

The Kerr thread on here seemed to be derailed by a load of balloons getting mortally offended at the idea that there were Weegie neds involved and the first reaction to this news is disgust that those racist Hatters who eat babies might think they might have had the slightest bit of influence over it. I dinna think folk care as much as yous think they do, honestly lads.

Jimmy's gone, the support is united, it's summer, Donstalk had 70 people online at one point (unconfirmed). Celebrate!  :headbanger:

;D:thumbsup:

If it's good enough for the goose  ;)...

*edit forgot you were Bripod ;D

FUCK THIS SHIT

WORST THREAD EVER

I think most of us are glad to see JC go and thank him for what he has done and where he has taken the club (to a place where what he can achieve is not enough).

There is no need, and and nobody other that MiniJC and the hat mob are interested in aimless point scoring and gloating over some fuck abortion of a protest.

This thread is now closed